Thread: The Drayton Files - Online Blog/Vlog horror series [1M Voice Required]

1. #1 The Drayton Files - Online Blog/Vlog horror series [1M Voice Required] 
    Hey people.

I am currently writing/directing an online horror series that takes place within the Fear Mythos. It's currently in Blog form, and can be read here. It will slowly have more and more videos over time, up to the point where it will move entirely onto Vlog format. I am in the process of wrapping up the first Story Arc, and preparing for the Second.

The second story arc will involve an entity known as the Dying Man, which is why I'm here.

The character has a very distinct voice, one that none of my actors can provide. I aim to get someone from here to voice the Dying Man (Who is referred to in this series as Wolf), which I will dub onto the video(s). The audition guidelines. as per usual, are the following:

Audition/Audio Format:
    • All auditions need to be in .MP3 format, and nothing else.
    • You must have a good quality mic. No pops/reverbs/echoes/pitches.
    • Please send all auditions to xander512.va@gmail.com as [username]_audition[Line#] in a compressed .zip/.rar

The Deadline is August 15th, at 11:59 MST

Alright, some character voice details!

Name: Wolf

Male

Voice Type: Gravelly/Low - Medium Low (Any dialect accepted, but I would prefer a Southern/Texan dialect. Take Jim Beaver's performance from this as a rough idea of what I'm looking for!)

Lines:

1) [Taunting] "Little Pig, Little Pig... Let me in, Little Pig..."

2) [Amused] "You can't kill an idea, Drayton. That's what He specializes in, you know..."

3) [Aggitated] "I don't take too kindly to your tone, boy... I've been nothing but kind to you."

4) [Factual (Speaking of his current vessel)] "What, this? This fat bastard thinks wearing Stetsons make him look sexually appealing, and that Ranchers are the new Playboys. Cute, ain't he?"

5) [Dark Chuckle]

Thanks! Can't wait to receive your auditions!

2. #2 Re: The Drayton Files - Online Blog/Vlog horror series [1M Voice Required] 
    Reserved for further writing.

3. #3 Re: The Drayton Files - Online Blog/Vlog horror series [1M Voice Required] 
    Bump

No auditions have been received yet.

4. #4 Re: The Drayton Files - Online Blog/Vlog horror series [1M Voice Required] 
    Bumping, again.

5. #5 Re: The Drayton Files - Online Blog/Vlog horror series [1M Voice Required] 

Auditioned. THANK you for posting that video explaining what you want, I was going to go in a totally different route Good luck with the project!
    MY DEMO (currently re-recording): https://soundcloud.com/mrsherby/full-demo

6. #6 Re: The Drayton Files - Online Blog/Vlog horror series [1M Voice Required] 
    audition sent