Lately, I've been having to move a few threads from here to the help section. I've also had to close a few irrelevent threads. I [as I'm sure the rest of the staff] would really appreciate it if people [Not any one person in particular] would take the time to read the forum descriptions before posting in-forum.
To be more specific: This section of the forums is for Voice Acting Chit-chat, which is related to things voice acting: Actors, Meeting Voice Actors, and the other various things that you read around it.
This section of the forum is NOT for posting:
- Seeking Voice Actors for your productions
- Seeking help with your production.
- Seeking help finding resources for your production
- Seeking help with your microphone troubles.
- Seeking help for illnesses, how to make signatures, or anything that requires the phrase, "need help" or any of its varients.
- Posting resources to help people improve their quality, skills, etc.
- Posting an idea about a radio play or a fandub.
Why do I keep emphasising the word "Help"? Because many, many people tend to overlook a little forum called: Help, Ideas and Recruitment. If you haven't guessed by now: If you're looking for help, if you have a resource or an idea, or are looking for people to help with certain aspects of your production, it goes there. And please don't hesitate to use the search feature, as it is very useful.
Also, please keep in mind that this section of the forum is also not for posting the following:
- Cancellation notices for your project
- General updates about your project
- Anything relating to your project, unless it happens to be recognized or used in a professional setting.
Please post these things in the appropriate section.
To sum up: If you require assistance, please take it to the appropriate forum and don't post about your project.
In the future, if people could please keep this in mind, that would probably be immensely helpful.
Thank you in advance.