|| Academy of Evil ||
\\ Book 1 : School of Horror //
CAST LIST UP!!
CONFIRM YOUR ROLE VIA SKYPE!!!!!
(IN NEED OF A CODY/ REALLY IMPORTANT CHARACTER)
My name is Lacarabelle, but everyone calls me Lacara, I'm ... well ... I'm a vampire. Okay, well, half vampire. I had a completely normal life. You know the basics, live in a bloodsucking family that prey on the lives of various other vampires some of which are my friends. Yes the life of a carnivore. I thought my life was just fine, absolutely perfect, that everything I had - a loving family, a great school, a brand new pet bat - would continue on along with my immortal long life. But I was wrong. I was forced to transfer from my school, Dracula High School, named after my great-great-great-great (and a whole bunch of other greats) grandfather and go to this weird boarding school, Academy of Evil, to help strenghten my abilities. It was a school made to 'fix defaulted' children and strengthen them in power so we'd be strong enough to go the the 'other' world. But it was so much more than that. So much more ...
|| info before you audition ||
Heya, SilverKey here. Just wanted to post a few things for you to think about before you post.
1. This will be a YouTube series and it may have a few curses in it. If you want to audition but not wanted to curse, I can make an exception depending on which character you audition for.
2. I plan on this being a long series so if you feel that you won't be able do dedicate yourself to this project, please don't audition. As mean as that sounds (lol), its completely necessary. I'd hate to be working on a script and then be contacted that you can no longer to do the project. It'll be a bit hard to find another person to replace you since you I plan on having each voice unique. So please before you audition, please, please, pleeeeaaaaase be dedicated to this. Thankies.
3. Be willing to turn your lines in on time. I can understand if you have school and work and other personal businesses. But I'd like to be informed if you'll be a little late on your script lines with a good excuse. This project is very important to me so I really don't want any unnecessary slacking.
4. Have fun. ^^ I'm a very fun person, hyper active and just willing to do anything crazy. I don't want this project to be "boring" or anything so please just be a goofball. xD Go nuts. And if you have any mess ups, PLEASE don't delete them. I might end up making a bloopers reel for this series. ^w^ GOOOO BLOOPERS!!!!
|| recording and sending ||
Yay, this should be the easiest part of the posting thing. The recording and sending information. Yay. Okay so this is simple. I request that you either record in WAV or MP3. If your recording thing is like mine and it comes out in a different sound thing (WMP) or something like that, there are free downloads that convert them easily without damaging to your compy/lappy (translation: computer and/or laptop). Also during your recording, please say the lines two different ways. It'd really help see if you fit the character.
As for sending me your auditions, you can send it to email@example.com . Or you can make a video to our BlueFruitCakeProductions on Youtube. If you'd like critique, just ask. ^^ Me and Vorpse are more than happy to give advice and assistance. Also, if you'd like, we can do a skype audition. Just say the workand I'll be ready to hear. P.S, my skype is ~theskittlemonster. Please label your recording as your VAAname_character auditioning for. And your email should state who you'll be auditioning for. Also in your email, please state the following information:
If you had any VA experiance:
If you'd like any critique:
What name you'd like to be credited as:
|| deadline ||
I wanted to be careful on this one since for some people school and work may be a problem. So I'm letting auditions carry on until September 14th. This should give you time to audition and if you want send in redo auditions.
|| characters ||
|| main ||
|| female ||
Voice type: High-Medium
Personality: Caring, Adventurous, Friendly, Leaderlike
Requirements for Voice: She should have slightly high medium voice. If possible, you can give her a slight british accent. It isn't necessary but I'd like to hear how it would sound. If you do a slight british accent, please don't make it to heavy. Just ever so slightly not to much and sorta barely noticable.
Bio: Daughter of Academy of Evil graduates, Abigale and Keon La'Meir. After getting a letter that she would no longer be attending her normal school and instead the Academy of Evil, she was devestated. But after thinking over it, she realized it would be an adventure rather than something to look down at. Lacarabelle, often called Cara or Lacara, is very adventurous and often has a smile on her face. She is often noted as the leader and motherly type of the group.
1. *upset* I can't believe I have to go to some crazy boarding school! I don't understand why I have to leave the school am at!! Nothing's wrong with it. *groans angrily* Is this really necassary?
2. *saddly/gets firmer and encouraging* There goes home. Ack! What am I talking about?! I can handle this!!!
3. *light giggle* Thanks. My name is Lacarabelle, by the way. But you can call me Lacara! *slightly agitated* No. You can't call me Belle. *blankly* Um ... I guess you can call me Cara.
Voice type: High
Personality: Hyper, Happy, Cheerful, Goofy
Requirements for Voice: I don't want her voice to be too high. I want it to be able to sound maybe a bit teenager like. I want it to be a bit like a high pitch Yuffie Kisaragi. Like that. ^^
Bio: Granddaughter of a famous wizard. Kimmie joined the Academy of Evil during the curcumstances that her younger sister grew sick and she couldn't help her (resulting in the death of the young child) and that her grandfather died under the same curcumstances as her sister. Wanting to grow stronger and learn more about healing and magic she joined the Academy. Despite her past (being abandoned by her parents and the loss of her younger sister and grandfather) Kimmie is quite. enthusiastic.
1. *cheerful* Awww, is that a chick?! Its so cute! What's its name? *laughs and rambling like* Oh, ha, I forgot to introduce myself. Name's Kemmie. K. E . M. M. I. E. Hehe. It sounds like 'Kimmy' but its got an E instead of an I and a I E instead of a Y.
2. *mockingly in a whiney tone* Ugh, how long are we going to be walking? Can some one pick me up? My feet hurt. *slightly irratated* Ugh, Aeryl (prounced like E-Reel), stop whining and take it like a woman!
3. *worriedly* He hasn't come back yet. I hope they're okay. And with Elle' with them ... *loudly* Aaaah. I can't take it anymore. We HAVE to go find them.
Voice type: Soft
Personality: Silent, Peaceful, Shy, Emotional
Requirements for Voice: I'd like Elle's voice to sound innocent, like she can do no wrong. I want her voice to be almost emotionless. It should hold saddness during some of her lines but not too much. She's not really the happy cheerful type.
Bio: Daughter and Grandaughter of Essonance and The First. Elle is a young banshee, very different than the rest. She's shy and often finds herself being alone. Taking advantage of her lonesome life, Elle often looks towards animals for comfort. Seeing as how her daughter had developed the emotion 'love', Elle was regestered into the Academy of Evil (where she secretly brought her pet chick.) Elle usually has to depend on others since she lacks certain measures of strength.
1. *quietly and slightly nervous* N-no. He has no name. Its not that I couldn't think of one its just that ... he doesn't want one.
2. *shyly* I'm Elle.
3. *angrily* Don't you ever touch him! Ever! If you do, I'll kill you! I swear! I'll kill you!
Voice type: Medium
Personality: Bitchy, Whiney, Seductive, Harsh
Requirements for Voice: I'd like Aeryl's voice to sound a bit self absorbed along with kinda whiney. If I could compare a voice for her to sound like, I'd definately say Ino. So aim for an Ino-ish voice.
Bio: Child of Self Love. Aeryl is the child of the self love developed in the hearts of people. As does self love, Aeryl can change into different forms, her main form being a young blonde teenager. When her body begins to age (which is about every two weeks), she can either feed off the beauty of others or she can steal the skin of the person. Aeryl joined the Academy of Evil after a century of boredom. She and her brother had already been in the school but dropped out due to its rules of them killing students. Now that that rule was overrided, she and her brother joined again.
1. *talking to herself* Yes, you are beautiful. The MOST beautiful.
2. *scoffing and laughs* Pfft. You and I, date? Ha. You're dumber than you look. What makes you think I want to be with you? You're disgusting.
3. *angrily* Let go of it! Let go! *gasps and screams in a mixture of saddness and anger* No. No. NO! You broke it. You broke my precious mirror!
|| male ||
Voice Type: Medium-Low
Personality: Quiet, Tough, Kind, Leaderlike
Requirements for Voice: Fang's voice should be, how do i say it without alerting the fangirls, ... Sasuke like. Instead of being a bit heartless, I would like it to be a bit more caring and even a bit more harsh. He's a werewolf remember. He doesn't have to act like a sweet guy like Jacob. Give him some backbone.
Bio: Son of the natorious (I know that's probably spelled wrong) Fang XII. He is the youngest son of Fang and is the only 'faulty' child. While all the other sons normally phased at 12 or younger, Fang had yet to do so. His father seeing this as a problem immediately regestered him into the Academy of Evil to strengthen him and make him stronger. Fang is the quiet and tough guy of the group. Unlike his father or any of the werewolves in his family, Fang isn't purely into starting fights. He prefers ending them. Often the defender, Fang looks out for the younger (or quieter) ones in the group.
1. *shocked and sort of whiney like* What! You're sending me where? *angrily* You didn't send Dante or the others to this 'Academy of Evil'? Why the hell do I have to go?
2. *sternly yet not really caring* Hey, leave the girl alone. *scoffs* If you don't? Well that's easy. I kick your ass. Now get outta here.
3. *chuckle, and speaks in a testing tone* Hmm ... Lacarabelle is it? *smiles* Can I call you Belle? Its so much easier to say. *laughs* So than ... I'll call you Cara.
Demon (very different from Aeryl and Aeryn)
Voice type: Medium-Low
Personality: Harsh, Cocky, Violant, Sadistic
Requirements for Voice: I want his voice to be just plain me. Nothing nice about it. I'd like for him to sound a bit like Hidan from Naruto Shipp. That's the kind of role I want him like.
Bio: Family Unknown. He is a harsh red haired boy who takes pleasure in the pain he inflicts on others. He likes to mentally and physically hurt others in order to gain satisfaction, satisfaction that he seems to never feel doing anything else. Little is known about Tobias' past and he refuses to speak about it to any one knowing they would never understand him. But what is known is that didn't have it easy and so he refuses to make it easy on others expecially people he sees are weak. He joined the Academy of Evil in order because the only way he can be a true demon is if he passes some kind of school seeing as how ever school he attends he flunks out of or is expelled.
1. *rudely* Hey, why do you have a stupid bird with you? I mean, come on. This isn't a petting zoo. *laughs* What? You gonna cry?
2. *cruely* Pffft. And what are you gonna do? Bite me? Heh. I'm not scared of you. Get out of here. No? Did you just say no to me? You really wanna die don't you?
3. *angrily* Will you shut the hell up already?! I mean geez! We don't care that you're feet hurt, damn it. Shut up!
Voice type: High-Medium-Low
Personality: Full of himself, Harsh, Gentle, Rude
Requirements for Voice: His voice has got to be romantic like. It has to hold a charisma tone, something that would woo girls.
Bio: Child of Self Love and Death. Aeryn is the child of self love and death. Like his sister, Aeryn enjoys staring himself in the mirror and basking in everything he does. He sees himself as the image of perfection and that everything he does is perfect. He even thinks that his self love signifies him as a leader. Unlike his sister, he is also the son of Death. This causes him to at certain times, attack random people to the point of killing them. Aeryn joined the Academy of Evil after a century of boredom. He and his sister had already been in the school but dropped out due to its rules of them killing students. Now that that rule was overrided, he and Aeryl joined again.
1. *scoffs* And who are you to speak! You know nothing about me! Nothing!
2. *insanelike* Yes. I did it. I killed them. I ripped them to shreds. And it felt good. How their blood gusted on my hands, how the smell of raw death smelled. It relieved a lot of stress. Maybe you should try it sometime, Fang. Unleash your inner monster.
3. *seductive like* You should be more careful, Lacara. You don't want to ruin that pretty face. *chuckles*
Frankenstein (Visually Perfect)
Voice type: High
Personality: Perverted, Lazy, Goofy, Hyper
Requirements for Voice: I'd like him to be a bit like Imadori from School Rumble. Make him a ladies man but he just can't get them.
Bio: Experiment of a Scientist working in the Academy. Cody is the goofball of the group. He is also the flirt and pervert. Despite his normal looks and personality, Cody is mentally defective. Although he was claimed to be the perfect experiment, he is one of the failures seeing has how he fails to do very simple orders. He was sent to the Academy in order to strengthen his mental skills.
1. *curiously* Hey, Kyle, whose that girl in your class? You know the blonde? *laughs* She's kinda hot.
2. *groans in a whiney tone* Aww come on Kemmie. That really wasn't necessary. If it helps, I thought she was you.
3. *laughs and says in a perverted tone* Hahaha. And this is the perfect few of them. Lift me up a bit, Kyle. I wanna see them a bit better. Huh? *sighs a bit irratated* Its fine! Don't worry. They won't mind. I'm only taking a peak is all.
Frankenstein (Mentally Perfect)
Voice type: High or Low (Free to any kind)
Personality: Kind, Peaceful, Quiet, Shy
Requirements for Voice: I'm free for different forms of voice. Just make him sound a bit unnormal. Just remember, he's not supposed to sound attractive.
Bio: Experiment of a scientist at the Academy of Evil and brother of Cody. Kyle is the deformed brother of Cody and is seen as the failed experiment. Despite his unattractive look, Kyle holds more of a sane personality than his brother. He is able to comprehend things better than his brother. He may not be able to understand quickly but when he learns it, he knows it for ever and can master it perfectly. He is also able to notice small facts that others cannot. He also has strong feelings for Aeryl, who of course does not feel the same way. He often finds himself supporting his brother in everyway and often doesn't add feedback to the stupid things his brother does.
1. *nervously* Kyle think ... Aeryl is very pretty. And Kyle is hoping Aeryl will date Kyle.
2. *disagreeing tone* Cody should not be spying on the ladies. Kyle does not think it is right.
3. *angrily* Kyle think Tobias should not be messing with Miss Elle. Miss Elle did nothing to hurt Tobias so Kyle thinks Tobias should back off!
Lacarabelle || La-Car-Uh-Bell
Kemmie || Kimmy
Elle || El (as in the letter 'L')
Aeryl || Aeriel
Tobias || Toe-Bi-Us
Aeryn || Aaron
Essonance || Ess-On-Ance
Keon || Key-On