WELCOME TO SHIKON FANSCENES!
Shikon FanScenes is a fandubbing group for Inuyahsa Fandub scenes. If you are unfamiliar with Inuyasha, here is a little bit about it:
Higurashi Kagome, after being pulled down a well by a demon, finds herself in Feudal Japan, where she learns that a powerful jewel has been reborn inside her body. After the jewel shatters in an attempt to retrieve it from one of the many demons who was after its power, Kagome must join forces with the half-demon Inuyasha, a half demon; Sango, a demon slayer; Miroku, a cursed monk; and Shippo, an orphaned fox demon, to track down the shards of the jewel before its power falls into the wrong hands.
So what we are going to do, is do small scenes from the series instead of doing a full fandub. Scenes will be from the original series, and the Final Act.
- When you audition, please audition for MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER. Because we are a group of many people, you will not always be in the scene as that character, you can rotate and try others.
- Please have a decent mic with no pops, clicks or lots of background noise. Also it should be a clear mic so we can understand you.
- Please label lines as Character_Username ; and zip it as SFS_Username ; Label the email as: SFS Audition
- Please email all auditions to CiaraUotani@gmail.com
- If you audition for a character who only appears every once and a while, you will be a reoccurring extra.
- And if you do audition, PLEASE be committed
DEADLINE WILL BE DECEMBER 1ST 2012
Now that there is a partial cast list, please confirm your role. Please do not confirm if you will not be active to this group. Although there are parts cast, there are still spots for some, I'm looking for 2 people in some roles, so you still have a chance. Auditions have been extended again to October 12th. I understand that I keep extending the deadline, but this is because I haven't found the voices I'm looking for.
IF YOU ARE CAST AND HAVE NOT ALREADY, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU ARE ALREADY CAST AS AT LEAST 2 ROLES, PLEASE DO NOT AUDITION AGAIN. IF YOU ARE CAST AS 1, PLEASE AUDITION FOR MORE CHARACTERS SO THAT YOU CAN REOCCUR OFTEN.