So, because of loss of communication with my co-director and some of the cast after (I guess) their school/work started, I've decided to merge this project with MyogiWarrior34's. I just can't handle it all alone, orz. Mods, feel free to delete this thread.
I'll be contacting individuals through email to let you know what's gonna happen to your role / the role you auditioned for.
Hello voice actors! My name is Chaz and I'm starting a project to dub the infamous Chinese 3D League of Legends fanime into English. Game knowledge is not necessary, but it would be much more helpful if you understand the references in the script.
Official voices sample:
Master Yi: 06:08
1. Record in 44100 hz, mono, MP3
2. Battle grunts are constant, so be prepared to put a lot of energy into your lines.
3. Send all auditions to firstname.lastname@example.org (please leave your Skype too so I can contact you if you're chosen).
4. Certain characters I will self-cast if necessary, and I prefer actors who can do multiple voices.
5. This production contains a lot of coarse language. No character is safe. Please do not audition if you are uncomfortable.
6. Deadlines for new characters are set after each individual episode is finished.
7. I may ask you to do more lines if I cannot decide between actors.
8. If you have any questions just reply or email me!
Already casted (please see page 4 for critiques):
Ezreal - Justin
Garen - Ardailec
Jarvan - Styles Rockman
Xin Zhao - HKSL
Kennen - Chaz
Pantheon - Spacegoose
Katarina - Evaiyne
Caitlyn - Chaz
Deadline for the following three champions extended to September 25th.
Tryndamere (Episodes 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10)
- Middle aged male
- Speaks like veteran warrior
- Deep and rough male voice
- Occasionally gets overly dramatic
1. “Hmm. I see potential in you, young one.”
2. “Do you want to be a coward for your entire life, or a real man for five seconds?”
Master Yi (Episodes 5, 6, 8, 9, 10)
- Mysterious ninja figure
- Speech is short, jagged, and monotone, as if constantly reporting to superiors
- Husky, youthful male voice. Asian accent optional.
1. “Sorry. I just love to tower-dive. I can’t help it.”
2. “The red buff. Is mine. The ass. Is also mine.”
Sona (Episodes 5, 6, 7, 9)
- Big breasted manipulated evil chick
- Seductive female voice
- Slow talking speed
1. “Hmm, these three boys need to be punished before they’re useful...”
2. “Skills don’t mean a thing if you don’t have a brain, boy.”
- The following has no deadline so far -
Bishop (Episode 7)
- Generic “big bad” figure
- Has a good evil laugh
- Comically high-pitched male voice
1. "We'll use the power of evil to take over those love-lacking champions!"
Ashe (Episodes 6, 7)
- Has a boyish depth to her voice, but not too much
1. *threatening* "You want another one, honey?"
2. *assorted moans*
Jax (Episodes 8, 9, 10)
- Speaks like spawn of Satan
- Many lines delievered "as a matter of fact"-ly
1. "(sung) We are the peast gang! We are the peast gang!"
2. "Duh, I'm under control!"
Talon (Episodes 9, 10)
- Hardcore assassin with a soft side
- Rough, med ranged male voice
1. *amused* "Huh. Ganking (beat) is easier than jungling."
2. "I'm willing to bet that you'll be the first to fall."
Blitzcrank (Episode 10)
- Robot male
- complete monotone
1. "In the name of love."