The 10th game I've ever made. If you want to, take a drink or light a candle. If not, I don't care.
Save your mother has won the first price in Quest for Fun contest with 51,5 out of 60 max score.
A world renown scholar faces a problem when their mother becomes sick. No traditional cures have been able to save her, not even out of ordinary methods have worked. Desperate, they discover the legend about the Elohim Cube, a fantastic artifact that may heal her. But no one has ever been able to get the Elohim Cube because the road to it is long and hard and filled with deadly traps...
Alice - Avery
Jen - Maru
Bella - Maru
Bella's Man -Rip Elliott
Abyss - Curtis Wilson
Glamour - Avery
Narator - Racmaster
???? - Curtis Wilson
Man - Luckyjack020
Crystal Man - Curtis Wilson
MISTER BIG T- MISTER BIG T
Trix - Maru
Ice - Dazed
Forsaken - MISTER BIG T
- Around 10 puzzles, about 3 or 4 minigames depending on how you define them.
- Custom OST composed by me, with the several songs used with permission by the composer Agustín Corvi
Support this wonderful musician and buy their CDs!
- Custom CG art done specifically for the game
- Fully voice acted
- Custom death animations! Deaths are relevant with how you die!
Warning, this game is NOT old PC friendly
Updated to version 1.1! Check your version info.txt to see if it says 1.1 at top!
- Game will no longer crash while drinking soup
- Jen will face Alice properly regardless of her position at top of the world
- Full shard is categorized as key item
- Changed description of Ring of Honor to better make it clear it's effects are automatic
- Better menu interface
- Removed confusing elements that weren't needed in game
- Increased the strength of Alice's lines in the lava cave