The series "The Clan" follows the trials and tribulations of young Unreal player Ace, the newest member of Team Firestrike.
When the leader, Storm, sees Ace performing to a high standard on a server one night, he takes him in and recruits him as their fifth member, the last member they need in order to compete in the Unreal bracket of the Clan Cup.
Before long Ace gets to know the whole clan and soon becomes part of the close circle. However, his resolve is tested when Skitz, leader of a rival clan threatens Team Firestrike and attempts to convince them that they have "no shot" at winning the title; claiming his clan, the Black Dragon Corps. have retained the title for years, and that nobody can defeat them.
This makes some of the clan worry, most notably Ace, but Storm attempts to pull them through tough times and says he "will assure their victory".
In their pursuit of glory, the clan faces many challenges, like actually all showing up to practice on time, and getting ready for "the big time".
Hilarity ensues as they battle amongst themselves to prove just how amazing they are.
Maybe Skitz was right. Maybe they have no shot, but they have heart, and a team spirit that lightens up even the darkest times.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO AUDITIONED, HOWEVER THIS IS NOW CLOSED.
Storm - Cast to Dr. Weird [STAND-IN]
Leader of Team Firestrike and Ace's mentor, Storm is pretty laid-back and casual.. Though he does tend to up the theatrics when introducing himself to new people.
Voice Type: PM me for a reference.
1. (reassuringly) Calm down, Judge. We'll find new team-mates.
2. (annoyed) Hey, I just wanna talk to the guy!
Strider - Cast to Quark
End's second in command and one of his room-mates, Strider likes to think himself a tough guy, and is always trying to act imposing. Theatrical though he may be, he takes everything rather seriously.
Role: Secondary Antagonist
Voice Type: Low-Mid Range, Slightly sinister, flat American accent preferred.
1. What's it to ya? End's busy right now. Doesn't have time for punks like you.
2. Jin, why you gotta do that?
Engine - Cast to Ardailec
A member of End's team, Engine has a bit of a villain complex. He acts as though he is an evil mastermind, that has taken over the world of gaming. This isn't strictly true, but it's best to let him fantasise. You won't like him when he's angry.
Role: Secondary Antagonist
Voice Type: Deep, sinister villain's voice, a good example being Sub-Zero I/Noob from MK9 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASyHIXc9izA
1. Leave now, and never come back, lest you feel my wrath!
2. I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean.
Lane - Cast to Dr. Weird
Lane has been in the commentary business for several years now, so is no stranger to the world of gaming's wacky surprises.
Role: Extra, Neutral
Voice Type: Experiment. See what you come up with. This is one of the commentators, though; so try and make it appropriate.
1. Sorry I'm late, I had to go make coffee. Damn kettle takes too long.
2. Never quite understood his whole "evil mastermind" schtick.
Katana - Cast to Shard
One of End's team-mates, Katana has been on his team the longest, besides End himself. With her reputation for being an efficient player and pretty emotionless, people often wonder if maybe she really is a robot.
Role: Minor Neutral
Voice Type: Mid-range. Any accent is acceptable. Generally speaks with a monotone, showing very little emotion.
1. End doesn't want to talk right now. He's very busy.
Dabs - Cast to Raiden The Bird
Dabs is one of Judge's closest friends. Though he doesn't play the game much, or too seriously for that matter, he's a decent player, though is more into the social side of things.. Even if he does make many a situation very awkward.Gender: Male
Role: Minor Protagonist
Voice Type: High pitch, stereotypical "gay" voice. On the opposite end of the scale to Katana, and is very emotional.
1. Like, oh, my GOD! Stormy, baby, you gotta do something about that little team of yours.
2. But you'd look so cute in uniform!
Ran - Cast to FirstMastodon
Ran is one of End's roommates, and a founding member of his team. He's very quiet and usually keeps to himself.. Mostly because nobody other than End and Katana seem to understand what he's saying most of the time.
Role: Minor Neutral
Voice Type: Very quiet and subdued, generally mumbling what he says. Think Boomhauer from King of the Hill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFGYsCkQ7JA
1. I tell you what, man, (unintelligible rambling) gotta do somethin' else now, (unintelligible rambling) Get on outta here, man.
FILE & AUDITION DETAILS
1. All lines must be saved with the naming convention: Character_Username_LineNumber
2. Said lines should be saved in MP3 format, but high quality WAV files will also be accepted.
3. Please use a good quality mic. A little background noise is acceptable, however I will not accept clips with huge amounts of it. (PLEASE DO NOT USE AN XBOX HEADSET!)
4. I will give feedback, and you should be open for suggestions.
5. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK HERE, OR EMAIL THE ABOVE ADDRESS!