So! I finally did this! My first audio samples!
Some notes at first:
1. I KNOW THE QUALITY IS TERRIBLE. But I hope that will be fixed as I get a proper mic. :3 Now I recorded this with the mic of my laptop... whose fan ROARS... and tried to get worst noise away with Audacity. Still, I hope you get even some idea about my voice!
2. I am not native English speaker (I'm a Finn), and I don't know how to get rid off my accent. Yet.
Here it is!
3. Fangirl facing a disappointment
5. "Someone is in my apartment!"
If you bother to listen to this and comment this, I'd like to get answers to, for example, these questions:
1. Major pros and cons of my acting? Especially CONS.
2. Hints for getting rid of the worst accent? (Or what are biggest things in my accent? I'm deaf for it.)
3. How would you describe my voice? Low, medium, high? Soft, strong? I have a voice identity crisis.
4. What kind of characters or character types I could try to voice act? (With my voice and accent.) Ideas?
5. Would you like to hear other emotions/character types from me in the next audio sample collection? If so, what?
6. Hints for the next collections?
7. Something else?
Thanks a lot for help!