Thread: Avatar:LoK parody "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [AUDITIONS CLOSED]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    Nuti: Well, all right But good luck with your practice concerning emotion+English! That's all it takes.

JoeyKat: Received, thank you!

2. #12 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    BUMP

Also, received Diana's auditions!

3. #13 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    I would love to give this a shot however im not sure i have a female esque voice and i wanted to be Korra :[ haha goodluck on the project, i cant wait to see it finished!

4. #14 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    No harm in trying, Wright6996!

5. #15 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    yeah thats true... Okay im hooked! Ill make it ASAP!

6. #16 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    okay so I just sent in my audition :]

7. #17 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    Wow this is going to be really fun! I'm a huge fan of the song and avatar so this'll be great!

8. #18 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    Wright6996, received and replied!

Same here, Voiceiyuu! So glad to find kindred spirits on VAA!

9. #19 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    I tried practicing sounding like Korra while singing this..... I sound like a female Shang.... but I'll turn in an audition anyways.
    *Though you may not know where your gifts may lead, and it may not show at the start, when you live your dream you'll find destiny is written in your heart.*

10. #20 Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra parody of song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" [2F/3M] 
    Oh sweet. 6 years in choir can finally pay off! But real quick question: If we're going to try out for Korra, would you rather us keep the original key of the song since she IS an Alto, or would you mind if I pitched it up about half an octave since she is a girl, unlike the original song?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast