WARNING: Mild Cursing
Alice is your typical stressed out college student. She worries about her grades, questions her decisions, and all that other stuff. After another bad day crammed with exams, her friend, Chris, decides to take her out and have fun. It’s only later that they stumble upon the thing that would change their night entirely. What other way to spend the night than operating on a dead body?
Due to the awesome auditions. We decided on callbacks! Please confirm to let us know you are still interested in this project. Callback info will be emailed once all callbackers confirm.
• Able to say curse words
• Good Mic Quality, no pops, outside noises, etc
• Be able to save line by line
• Be around the age of the characters, unless your voice is super mature at a young age
• Include at least two takes, and at most 5 takes
• Save in mp3 or wav format
• Save line by line
• Label Lines --> Username_Character Name_Line # ~ ~ ~ Ex: Sakura Hughes_Alice_Line 1
• Zip and label --> Username_Character Name
• Email Auditions to --> SakuraXStudios@gmail.com
• Title Email --> Operation [Username] ~ ~ ~ Ex: Operation [Sakura Hughes]
Deadline »» May 27th 2012
We will be sending feedback to anyone who asked until the 23rd. We will try to send back feedback by that day, HOWEVER, we are quite busy so we may send it later. IF we do, you will still get 4 days to send back your redos if you wish. Sorry about that~
Bio: Pre-Med student in her final year. She gets easily frustrated and tends to doubt herself most of the time. She relies on Chris for many things and sees him as a support system. The story builds off the idea she gets.
Voice Type: Medium. Tomboy-ish. Slightly raspy tone at times.
• “I’m not blaming you! I just wanna figure out what the hell is happening! There’s no way—” (stressed)
• “You know, it would’ve been smart if you said that before. But yeah, I cleaned everything. I’m not that fucking stupid.” (annoyed)
• “This is like, a once in a lifetime thing, man!” (excited)
• “I was sitting there taking those exams today and I was thinking to myself, ‘Why am I even here? Why did I choose to take Pre-Med, knowing that it would take me years to actually do something good with my life?’’ (defeated)
Bio: Alice’s best friend. Listens to everything she says, but has a slight temper problem. He goes along for the ride, though he tries to talk Alice out of it many times.
Voice Type: Medium-low. Smooth. Goes from cheerful to upset and can be sarcastic. Yells at certain points.
• “Wow, sorry for giving you the wake up call that you wanted. Rude.” (scoffing)
• “So, what’s got you so upset that you’re hitting people for no reason?” (concerned)
• “There’s no way I’m doing whatever you’re thinking of in that sick goddamn mind of yours, Alice!” (disgusted)
• “You better not be putting the blame on me right now, Alice! This was all your goddamn idea!” (outraged)