Thread: Sei's 10th Year

1. #1 Sei's 10th Year 
    Well it's my tenth year anniversary in this little lovely hobby of ours, and I don't really have anything special to show for it, what I DO have is a short piece of audio humiliation.

HERE (click to stream, or right-click and Save)

The clip is mostly made up of bloops and terribly written lines from late 2003-2006, there is a piece here or there stretching to 2002 or 2008, but on the whole I'm not very funny outside of that middling period in VA life. That being the case I left a lot of that stuff out, and it's arguable that what I did include isn't very funny either, but that's where the humiliation comes in. It isn't presented in any kind of order, but I don't think that really matters. You can basically tell how old something is via the mic quality.

There isn't much to say here that isn't said in that clip, I'm very grateful to have been a member of this hobby, and this community. And in my own way I love each and every one of you, even if you think I'm a tool for it. I've fallen out of touch with a lot of you in recent years, and as a consequence several of you have forgotten who I am/was (I blame my crazy name), but I'm always on the other end of the line. So if any of you want to get back in contact, I want you to know I'm all for it ^_^

All that being said, here's to another amazing decade!

Thanks again everyone

EDIT: So up until yesterday (May 8th), this was at the top of Short Audio since its posting. It was nice to be king for over a month ^^' (seriously people, post more, this is crazy).
    Last edited by Seishiro17; 05-09-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batgirl View Post
    listen to Seishiro! (Everyone should)

2. #2 Re: Sei's 10th Year 
    Ermagerd, this is vurry furneh! Seriously. Great idea, man. xD

Your voice has changed/improved so much over these years! It's all paid off ya see~ Hard to believe it's the tenth year for many of us. Here's to more decades filled with madness! *leaves before getting all sentimental* ;A;

3. #3 Re: Sei's 10th Year 
    I said it before, but I'll say it again... I couldn't wipe the goofy grin off my face while listening to this. What a way to celebrate your 10th year in the community!

I LOL'd at the Dave and Roxy blooper reference. Ah, ig. His stuff was some of the best. Also... OMG, you sounded SO YOUNG! Squeee! I want to hug teen Sei! So cute! But Ben is right... your voice and skills have changed and improved tremendously over the last decade. I chuckled when you said it had been 4 years and nobody knew you since you mentioned that recently when we reconnected. That needs to change, amirite?

Bahahaha, your moogle cracked me up. I was gonna ask if you wanted to be a moogle in one of the next parts for IX, but now I don't know... LULZ.

I, for one, am glad that you're sticking around for the next decade. Let's all become old fogies together, ya hear!

4. #4 Re: Sei's 10th Year 
    LOL! I love these. I'm not sure if I have enough bloops on my drives for a solid reel. Maybe one day!

And I adore you, too. Here's to many more awesome years together!

5. #5 Re: Sei's 10th Year 
    Congrats on 10 years! I enjoyed the bloopers!