This is a Sonic X Project. Read description for more details.
Hey everyone! I'm currently working on more Sonic X dubs. I will be dubbing scenes from the Sonic Adventure 2 arc: Sonic vs. Shadow II (Space Colony ARK), and Super Sonic & Super Shadow vs. FinalHazard. I'm currently recasting Rouge because Rouge's VA has stopped responding to my messages and I have no way to get in contact with her. I will only need Rouge's lines to complete the clips. This isn't a full dub but you may be called back to reprise your roles if I do decide to work on more clips. Keep that in mind that this fandub isn't going to be similar to the 4Kids version, when it comes to scripting and editing.
You can click here to watch the Sonic X dubs that I worked on before if you want to see samples of my previous work.
So if any of you guys are interested, go ahead and audition!
Before you think of auditioning:
1) Make sure you have time to commit yourself to this.
2) Make sure you can stick with the project and meet deadlines. DO NOT take a long time for a script.
3) Put forth your best effort, no exceptions.
4) Have fun with it!
-Record your auditions as one line per file. Title it “character name_your username_line number” (ex: Rouge_SonicTheVA_01).
-Keep multiple takes of the same line in the same file.
- Save it as any audio format (MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, etc.)
-Please have a decent quality microphone and keep your recordings clean as possible from any clicks, pops, background noises, etc. I don't want to have to do extra work that will take me more time. Clean your lines yourself if you must.
-Place all the lines in a zipped file titled “yourusername_Sonic_X_Auditions” (ex: SonicTheVA_Sonic_X_Auditions).
-You can also zip them into an .rar or .7z file. Nothing else.
-Attach it to an email addressed to email@example.com, with the subject line reading “yourusername Sonic X Auditions” (ex: SonicTheVA Sonic X Auditions).
- If you cannot attach the file in email, you can also upload the zipped file on mediafire, sendspace, etc. and send me the link to my email.
- Let me know if you are able to reprise your roles or not, in case I do decide to work on more dubs.
- Please, no YouTube videos. Follow the rules above if you want your auditions to be counted.
- I probably will have to make this "first come first served" since I'm really in a hurry to get the clips out. I'm sorry if I cast someone before the deadline.
-If I don't find a suitable role, I will have the right to scout.
-If you are cast, you will be expected to be reliable and meet deadlines, no exceptions.
-Please don't audition if you don't have enough time to commit yourself to this project. I've had enough of dealing with unreliable people so please don't waste my time, and yours.
I will not be giving out critiques, but I will accept redos.
July 14th (Closing at 12:00 AM CDT)