Thread: Wails of Destiny Radio Play CASTING LIST

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Wails of Destiny Radio Play CASTING LIST 

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is J. M. Geist. I'm here to offer youa chance.
    I've been working on a Hybrid of a Fan Story/Original interpretation on from this artist named Rhemora.

So here is the gist of the story:

Welcome to a Story about guy who has travel through the echoes of time to searching for love that was instant the moment he laid eyes on her. While the other is a powerful woman in her search of self discovery and a mission to save her lover and master. Ladies and Gentle men, life has it mysterious points that have us question our meaning of existence. This fan fiction is all about that one question: Can we alter our own fates?

Here is the casting list:

Characters of Wails of Destiny.

Khalida Trish
    Hair: Silk Black hair
    Skin: Dark Bronze Skin

Personality:
    Trish is a very aloof person. Even to the point where she gives a cold stare and gives off bad vibes. She highly dislikes people touching her (especially men). Also she has a high tolerance for insults, unless the person makes physical contact to her i.e. slapping her butt cheek. Then she takes to the offense. However, her personality opens up to people once they grow on her long enough. She is a very skilled martial artist particularly Muay Thai. As skilled as she is, Trish is sometimes ignorant to some terminology. So sometimes when people go off track of a topic, she has to reiterate the main point. It helps her avoid confusion for herself. Her favorite meals are steaks.

CASTED TO:

TwoDoorCafeClub

Andrew Billiard
    Hair: Shaggy Blonde
    Skin: Caucasian

Personality:
    He is at first cocky and full of false pride. In a way he imitates his heroes on T.V. However, upon his encounter with Trish, it was a kick back (literally) to who he really was. He is also hot tempered, but determined to achieve whatever it takes to get what he wants. He can show lots of sarcasm at times. He tends to have a have a sense of humor. Keep to his promises. Loves pop culture and makes references to it when he sees fits. However he is haunted by failures and sometimes gets fearful on his decisions. He tends to take a lot of risks, even to the point that he will put his own life on the line. So he has a mixture of Bravery and Fear mixed into his personality.

CASTED TO:
    Ardailec

Rhemora
    Hair: Jet Black
    Skin Color: Charcoal Grey Black (with intense scarring)

Personality:
    Rhemora is knows all the combat techniques of all of human kind. He is also intelligent, wise, and dictating. He is truly a fearsome man to be meddled with if one was to rise against him. He letís no one order him around. However, the manís mind is unsettled and never is at rest. He sometimes questions himself if what he doing is right. However, since so much of his life and time was invested into the Shadows of the Past, he simply does not want to quit his mission.

CASTED TO:

Solink

The Preacher
    Hair: Crimson blood red
    Skin: Deathly pale white.

Personality:
    Pure dark evil. He is controlling and sneaking. He puts on a faux of being sophisticated and loyal. He cares very little about the human race or whatís left of it. He takes in any amount of pleasure of being evil and cruel. However, he is very strong and has powers of his own that no man can truly comprehend. His stove top hat with a mysterious gem on it is what gives him the strength and power.

CASTED TO:
    Curryknight

ETXRAS

Narrator-
    CASTED TO:
    Phantomgeist09

Mugger-
    CASTED TO:
    Ardailec

Waitress
    CASTED TO:
    Amethyrose18

Bum
    CASTED TO:
    CCScorsese

Mr.Feegleman
    CASTED TO:
    Mr_B

MRS. Feelgeman

CASTED TO:
    Jessie-chan

Cop
    CASTED TO:
    Friendofsolink

I would like to thank all who had participated in this project and keep you in mind if the series continues forward for another acting role.

How this is going to work:

I have a Tumblr blog setup to showthe stats on how much progress the show has been done.
    Also I have a Twitter just incase it is more of a convinance to others.
    Then there will be a Youtube account that will have the dramas loaded on. Also each drama will have a link to Mediafire for direct download. I'm still tinkering with podcasting so I can't say if the uploads would be broad casted properly. I will be sending my actors instructions shortly.

Words of advice- Actors keep this thread under your bookmarks in your browser for reference.
    Also please send by email a confirmation that you will play your part.

Good luck to everyone and thank you.

Last edited by Phantomgeist09; 10-31-2012 at 03:53 PM.

2. #2 Re: Wails of Destiny Radio Play [CASTING CALL 3 MALES + 1 FEMALE + EXTRAS] 
    Glad to see this project coming back! Way to go!

Definately interested. Give me some time to get other stuff off my shoulders and I'll audition. Just remind me if you can

3. #3 Re: Wails of Destiny Radio Play [CASTING CALL 3 MALES + 1 FEMALE + EXTRAS] 
    *Bump*

Jon, so sorry for not responding to you earlier. Computer just gets left on and i says I'm still on -_-
    I happened to get a handful of friends to help get some people to try out. Hopefully you hea from them soon. Talk to me afterwards if you can.

4. #4 Re: Wails of Destiny Radio Play [CASTING CALL 3 MALES + 1 FEMALE + EXTRAS] 
    Just sent my audition for Khalida Trish

5. #5 Re: Wails of Destiny Radio Play [CASTING CALL 3 MALES + 1 FEMALE + EXTRAS] 
    Bump For the sake of keep this thread still on the first page

6. #6 Re: Wails of Destiny Radio Play [CASTING CALL 3 MALES + 1 FEMALE + EXTRAS] 
    Demolish the competition for first page!

BUMP!

7. #7 Re: Wails of Destiny Radio Play [CASTING CALL 3 MALES + 1 FEMALE + EXTRAS] 
    Sent in my Audition

8. #8 Re: Wails of Destiny Radio Play [CASTING CALL 3 MALES + 1 FEMALE + EXTRAS] 
    Quote Originally Posted by Solink View Post
    Demolish the competition for first page!

BUMP!

bump
    Last edited by Phantomgeist09; 01-17-2012 at 06:43 PM.

9. #9 Re: Wails of Destiny Radio Play [CASTING CALL 3 MALES + 1 FEMALE + EXTRAS] 
    Bump!

How are the submissions going?

10. #10 Re: Wails of Destiny Radio Play [CASTING CALL 3 MALES + 1 FEMALE + EXTRAS] 
    Quote Originally Posted by Solink View Post
    Bump!

How are the submissions going?
    Not too shabby I must say. Still looking for a voice for Andrew and extras.
    Last edited by Phantomgeist09; 01-18-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast