Thread: Pokemon New Adventure Audio story!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pokemon New Adventure Audio story! 
    Let's get back to work! Piolet231's Avatar
    Update!

Hey Guys, just wanted to say thank you for all those who have auditioned. I've gotten 8 different people auditioning. There's still more to come and don't get discouraged if you didn't get a part cause this is just a preview thing before the main parts happen. By this time, I still need to find someone who can find SFX to use for this, sure there's no real pictures, but it should sound as close to a real episode if possible.

The deadline will be extended to March 1st this time. I still need auditions for David and sfx that's super close to Pokemon. All the other auditions are still open of course.

Main Characters:

David - The main character and a Pokemon Trainer. When he turns 10, he begins his Pokemon Journey with his friends at Pallet Town in the Kanto Region. Ever since he was little and was made fun of, he wanted to become a Pokemon Trainer to be strong and explore around the Pokemon World. He's not afraid to take a risk to make sure his friends, his Pokemon, and his family are safe from danger, even if it means risking his own life. He likes all kinds of pokemon... minus Ghost types since he's afraid of Ghosts, and he's quite the eater when it comes to food. He may get himself hurt one to many times and not really understand what it's like to love, but that doesn't stop him from being a good friend.

David voice: “Well since he’s 10 he’s not really going to sound like a super hero. His voice is usually between the high and low range at medium. It’s lower when he’s mad and speaking under his breath. It gets higher when he’s scared or whining. But he’ll always sound brave and true when he’s up against danger.

Line 1 (Confident): “I’ll take on the challenge no matter what, cause the Battle is never over till the last move is made!”

Line 2 (Casual): “What a day, and this is just the beginning of the journey.”

Line 3 (Mad and with justice in the voice): “No matter what, I won’t let you get away with this!”

Line 4 (Scared): “You mean there’s some gha gha gha ghosts in there?”

Line 5 (Screaming in pain): “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KNOCK IT OFF!” *Like you’re being shocked.

David's Pikachu: "David's Pikachu is his first Pokemon and partner, much like Ash's Pikachu. David chose Pikachu even though he didn't know what was in his Pokeball. After battling his rival and seeing what was inside, he discovered what was inside. Pikachu was at first very timid and would always hide, but after what David did to protect Pikachu, Pikachu then starts getting brave and will always battle to protect his trainer and make him proud.

Pikachu voice: “A usual Pikachu will do with a cute high ranged voice.

Line 1 (Casual): “Pika Pi!”

Line 2 (Scared): “Pika…”

Line 3 (Mad): “Pikachu!”

Line 4 (Thunderbolt voice): “PIIIIIKA….CHUUUUU!!!”

Lena - Lena is one of David's two friends that he travels with on his journey. Lena's long blue hair and cute outfit show her that she cares for her friends, but usually acts like David's older sister since he's still new to becoming a Pokemon Trainer, but when David starts to get more skilled, she starts treating him more like a friend... and maybe even more. She loves Water Type Pokemon because she thinks her family's past is connected to the sea. When she was little, her mother disappeared years ago and she can barely even remember what she looked like. She can only remember her by the necklace she wears... and her singing. Lena enjoys singing a lot since it's a way to connect with her mom. She likes being around her friends and is really friendly when you don't get on her bad side... which David seems to cross accidentally sometimes. She is afraid of Bugs and sadly, she can't cook anything right no matter what. It is unknown what her future dream is yet, but that would be figured out later.

Lena voice: “She’s a high range young girl voice who shows care and compassion, but she also has a temper when she’s really mad and can yell as well.

Line 1 (Casual): “Today feels so great, I can’t wait to see what happens.”

Line 2 (Mad): “FOR YOUR INFORMATION DAVID, SOME PEOPLE CARE ABOUT HOW THEY LOOK!”

Line 3 (Sad, seeing David down in the dumps): “Poor guy… and he blames himself when it really wasn’t his fault…”

Line 4 (Day Dream): “Cerulean City is known as "The Floral Lagoon City". It's a beautiful city that's not too far off the ocean, which you can smell the ocean from even there. It's famous for Water Type Pokémon!"

Line 5 (Scream): *Scream like there’s a scary bug Pokemon there, like at the top of your lungs, but don’t hurt them.

Alice - Alice is David's other friend traveling with him and Lena. She is the brains of the group and has knowledge of many Pokemon. When her mother was sick, she had to do her best to make sure she was feeling better. Even to this day, she's still ill, but she wanted Alice to go on her journey when the time came. Alice also supports the gang with meals and many types of info and ideas when the gang is having trouble. Her goal is to become a Pokemon Professor's assistant. She's very caring and will always support her friends when they need it.

Alice voice *fixed*: “I had to fix this part, her vocal range should still be about mid to mid/high but is still calm. She really cares for things so her voice is calm, cool, and collective. However, she still can scream out when something terrible is happening like in the 4th line."

Line 1 (Casual): “Another great day in the world of Pokemon.”

Line 2 (Call): “Dinner is ready everyone!”

Line 3 (Logic): “Mt. Moon is known for being one of the most calm, clear, and clean places in Kanto. Everything there is so pure."

Line 4 (scared): “Look out! It’s a Zubat Attack!”

Announcer: “Everyone needs the same announcer that has voiced the series. Give out your best announcer voice.”

Line 1 (Openings): “As our heroes continue their journey to Cerulean City, they come across one of Kanto's many famous landmarks, the mysterious but famous Mt. Moon."

Line 2 (Endings): "With Weedle finally evolving into Kakuna, our heroes can continue down the path to Vermilion City and David's next Gym battle! Stay tune, as the Journey Continues!"

T.J. - Tim, or just T.J. by his friends is David's friend and also his rival in his Pokemon Journey. T.J. is a braniac and knows a lot about Pokemon, though sometimes he doubts his skills and really focuses on coming up with strategies before his battles. He received Eevee as his Starter Pokemon as David got Pikachu. Although smart, he's also Naive and will fall for some tricks like buying a Magikarp from the Magikarp sailsman in Vermillion City. Even so, he's still a caring person who also raises some strong Pokemon.

T.J.: “He has a lower voice than a normal 10 year old, much around the range of Alice. He’s smart, calm, and collective.”

Line 1 (Casual): “The next time we meet, I’ll make sure we’ll do our best.”

Line 2 (Naďve): “Really? Magikarp can evolve into super strong Pokemon?”

Line 3 (Smart): “If he pulls this attack off, it could be trouble for us, but if I do this, then we might still have a chance.”

Lena’s singing voice: “In a few parts there are some times when Lena is seen singing or humming her favorite tunes. There’s one that she sings usually is a melody that her mother sang to her. This audition song will be from Wind Nocturn - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mbHtfRX434 (use this as a reference to know how it sounds like and enjoy.)

Basking in the Blue Star's Gentle light, as it fills in the darken void

A simple Melody, forgotten in my childhood, passes softly through my lips

Why does this quiet fill my soul, my inner thoughts stray allow.

As line after line of verse trails, Out across the turbulent...

What's it like to truly love someone for sure?

And to gain their undying love in return?

How often I wonder what that's like, because I just don't know...

All these feelings welling from deep within, How I want so much to cherish them

Could it be that fate is playing me, teasing me...

*pause...

...yet it's just the wind...

These are the main characters so far at the beginning, but more will come up later when auditions for ch. 1 start. I've been thinking about this for a while and let's see how people think. If you're doing auditions send them to ElementalH06@aol.com
    Put all the lines in a single Zip folder with the title "Name/character's name and title each audition line as a number." People can go for all the parts if they want to try since this is my first true audition.

To help, I think I found a good opening song for the first part of Kanto (and yes it's from a different anime, but I think it fits) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yr4Mbpg0Lk

Please reply to this if you are interested and help spread the word. Good luck to everyone in auditions cause I can't do this without all your support and help. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but nothing insulting plz.
    Last edited by Piolet231; 01-12-2012 at 07:15 PM.
    The Sky is the limit!

a character with blue hair? how fitting! ;] sounds cute!

Btw, the mods will want you to put up the info asap.
    Last edited by Sukisho; 12-03-2011 at 05:12 PM.
    2011 reel recorded with old mic. I use a Blue Snowball now.
    A film I've done. IMDB page.
    I was Orson Welles and a few other characters in "War of the Worlds" at my college. That was cool.
    This is the audio.

3. #3 Re: Pokemon New Adventure Audio story! 
    Im interested! ~xD
    When you have audition lines, can you give me the ones for the female roles
    SOON TO BE UPDATED

----
    Casted As:
    Ritsu Tainaka, in anLii3 K-ON! Fandub
    Yomi's Mom; extra male; extra female, in Light Black★Rock Shooter fandub

(working on demo reel finally, its been like 2 years i think now and i havent even made one ^^')

4. #4 Re: Pokemon New Adventure Audio story! 
    I'm interested! It sounds really fun! =)
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/lila16161616?feature=mhum

Casted in:
    Vampire Knight: Maria Kurenai
    Soul Eater: Liz Thompson

5. #5 Re: Pokemon New Adventure Audio story! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukawa View Post
    Im interested! ~xD
    When you have audition lines, can you give me the ones for the female roles
    The lines will hopefully be up soon if I can get enough people interested, so I'll need some people to help spread the word.
    The Sky is the limit!

6. #6 Re: Pokemon New Adventure Audio story! 
    Voice of Energy Rhapsody~Duskbane's Avatar
    Although the project seems interesting, when you post something like this, you HAVE to have audition lines up, otherwise, no one will audition.

Sig and avy by the awesome RhythmBeatMusic!
    2011 Demo Reel
    ~ YouTube Page

~New Role Get~

None as of recently

More to come... maybe

7. #7 Re: Pokemon New Adventure Audio story! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsody~Duskbane View Post
    Although the project seems interesting, when you post something like this, you HAVE to have audition lines up, otherwise, no one will audition.
    well first I'm seeing who might be interested and then tomorrow I'll set up auditions.
    The Sky is the limit!

8. #8 Re: Pokemon New Adventure Audio story! 
    How would i pronounce 'Cerulean' ?
    SOON TO BE UPDATED

----
    Casted As:
    Ritsu Tainaka, in anLii3 K-ON! Fandub
    Yomi's Mom; extra male; extra female, in Light Black★Rock Shooter fandub

(working on demo reel finally, its been like 2 years i think now and i havent even made one ^^')

9. #9 Re: Pokemon New Adventure Audio story! 
    Sir-ROOL-ee-in.
    Demo reel and résumé available at jonathanvonmering.com.

10. #10 Re: Pokemon New Adventure Audio story! 
    Alright, I've gotten some great auditions, but I'm going to need more folks. Lets try our best to make this possible. =D
    The Sky is the limit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast