Hello, fellow citizens of VAA. Thank yall for coming. TKstudio invites you to sign a contract and to synchronize with us in an attempt to out-wit fate, break the chains of destiny and live our lives to the fullest! We will be dubbing the first episode
of Kurokami. Please read Standard Procedure
before you bust out the microphone. It’ll act as a tour guide and help you as you navigate through the different roles on this thread.
Remember, participation is key to a better tomorrow. Being a part of this fandub requires dedication
. If you don’t think you can give your character(s) proper attention, then please go play with something else and let your mic rest.
Once again, thank yall for your interest in this dub.
Ibuki Keita is currently a high school student living alone in Tokyo while being assisted by his father who remits money for his allowance and daily visits by his old childhood friend, Sano Akane after his mother dies from an encounter with her own Doppelgänger
as a young boy. After seeing the splitting image of someone with the same looks as his own mother, Keita visits a ramen stall when Kuro shows up with her dog, Punipuni. After Kuro receives her ramen from Keita, she is severely attacked by an unknown assailant who was ordered to capture Kuro alive at all costs despite Keita trying to stop him. He later meets with one of his neighbors, a young girl named Mayu, only to watch a speeding truck run her over after she claims that she had met her double.
(this is to make sure your powers of obtaining a role do not diminish but augment by 200%)
1. We’ve put together some voice references
so please make good use of them and listen carefully.
2. Please read all
of the directions
for each line.
3. C’mon yall~ Show us some e.motions. “E” for Energy. “Motion” for movement. We want to be moved
to tears by your energy as a VA!
4. Have fun!
1. Good quality microphone
. No static hiss, fan noises, clicks, pops, peaks, heavy breathing, dogs, cats, giraffes, etc . . . We can only do so much to enhance an audio file, so please keep it as clean as possible.
2. Please record all lines in .mp3
files. We accept no other format. If you can’t save your files in either of these formats, there are plenty of free audio converters on the internet. Click [HERE
] and go to their Download page to find a program that caters to your needs.
3. Audio quality: 96,000(Hz) would be wonderful (if you can), but nothing less than 44,100(Hz).
1. Save each line separately, with multiple takes in that same file. Three
multiple takes max
, thank you. Name your line(s) like such: “USERNAME_CHARACTER_LINE#
” EXAMPLE->(Suky_Ibuki Keita_01)
2. Please put all audition files into a root folder together according to each characters as such: “USERNAME_CHARACTER”
3. Place all the root folders into a master root folder and label it as: “Username_kkami_Audition”
. EXAMPLE->(Suky_kkami_Audition) Then ZIP
your audition file. No .rar
4. Include contact information
(Skype if you have it) with your audition, please.
5. Send all your auditions to takoyakistudios[AT]gmail.com
★There will be no critique, sorry ★
If we don't find what we're looking for, we have the right to scout.