1. Okay, start with the classics: Pick a number.
2. Is that number your age? If not, what IS your age?
3. Are you more visual or audio-oriented?
Slightly more audio, maybe?
4. You should have at least two chromosomes. Which two do you have?
X and X?
5. Wearing socks with sandals: stupid or sweet, bro?
Uhm... indifferent? Where whatever you want
6. When you were five (assuming you are not, currently, five) what was your dream?
Probably to be a Powerpuff Girl or a ninja
7. If you could have a mythical beast as a pet, which beast would you choose?
8. What would you name it?
9. Are you allergic to anything? If it's a food, do you want to eat it anyway?
10. What was the last Halloween costume you wore?
I THINK it was a kitteh...
This Or That
1. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.... Pandan flavour
2. Dogs or cats?
3. Light or dark?
4. AC or DC?
5. Mamas or papas?
6. Twist or shout?
7. Mario or Luigi?
8. Tall or short?
9. Cat poop or dog poop?
10. Vampires or werewolves?
Both... yeah this section was a repetitive FAIL ;_;
It's Random Time!
1. Okay, let's say you're a Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger. A putty patroller punches you in the face at the EXACT same time you're morphing. What happens? Does your helmet materialize and cut off his hand, does it form around the putty patroller, or does something else occur?
The occurance is ignored with hopes that the audience will not notice. It is made like it never happened. But of course, this kind of thing happens ALL the time and somebody WILL notice and point it out...
2. Do you think the biggest threat to our world today are Dark Penguins (assuming you believe in Dark Penguins)?
I was specifically instructed not to reveal or answer any questions on this matter.
3. A man on the street in New York offers to give you FREE COMEDY if you follow him into a dark basement. You do like comedy... do you go?
I say nay!
4. Alright, take your SAT score (if you don't have that, estimate what you think you'd get). Multiply it by the number of the current month and then divide by how many posts are currently in this thread: do you think you could eat that many hot dogs?
Perhaps in my lifetime :O
5. Okay, I'm gonna give you a pony for your birthday this year. It's a real rad pony, so I hope you like ponies. You're gonna need to take care of this pony: clean it, feed it, brush it's hair, make sure it gets plenty of exercise, clean it more. It's gonna be YOUR responsibility, young man/lady! So I hope you're ready. Also, favorite pizza topping?
I certainly hope the pony can sing! And I like pizza with basil and garlic and lotsa lotsa mozzerella~ -kudos if you get the last referance
6. You stepped over the line and now SUPERMAN wants to beat you up! Who're you going to call to help you out with this fight?
My handy dandy hairdryer! I'll melt that plastic hair of his all over his face! >D
7. You can be a walk-on role in any movie ever made. What movie do you walk-on in and what is the one line you deliver?
It's not a movie, but on Veggietales during the song "Oh Where Is My Hairbrush" I would be the peach who walks in and says in a monotone "Thanks for the hairbrush."
8. Why would you want to ruin that movie like that?
To make people reflect on their lives and realize how blessed they truly are.
9. Do you think I look good in this dress? Be honest. I can take it back if you don't.
It doesn't seem to possess any qualities that make you appear particularly benevolent.
10. Why can't I find a good henchman in this town? Are you interested?
Your dillemma doesn't intrigue me much, considering it is a common problem likely due to poor advertising or the fact that this town is rather small. Why not look in to the larger, surrounding towns?
Would You Rather...
1. Be able to fly or teleport?
Flying would be incredible!
2. Play as Ken or Ryu?
3. Live on the moon or in Atlantis?
4. Die in an explosion saving the President on live TV or die in a tsunami saving an orphanage, but no one will know?
The latter... I <3 children! -shot-
5. Win American Idol or Wheel of Fortune?
Wheel of Fortune... not sure I would want to be an American Idol
6. Chicken nuggets, chicken strips, or soy chicken (you monster)?
7. Skim milk, whole milk, 2% milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, soy milk, or goat's milk?
8. Live forever in the town you were born in but be given one year to see the world OR live forever in one city of your choosing but never be able to leave?
The first... I love Singapore but I really wanna travel~
9. Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony?
Microsoft... sorry Nintendo ;_;
10. Skates, rollerblades, or GOLF CART?
Some would say so.
Um... I don't know what to say other than I'm not a tree?
If I want to be!
10. In love with me?
Not as far as I know.
If you could do the following and never get caught, would you...
Sure... it would feel good.
2. Steal from the government?
3. Steal from the poor?
4. Punch a nun?
As much as I dislike nuns after having gone to Catholic school.. no.
5. Eat an old grandma's pie right off her windowsill?
6. Steal an old farmer's carrots?
7. Cheat in the Olympics in order to win a Gold Medal?
I hope not.
8. Yell "fire" in a crowded theater?
9. Wear Crocs?
10. Rob a grave you know has tons of money in it?
1. Normally Celena would've asked if she was better than me. Since she's been gone, I'm obviously better. Is anyone better than me?
2. It's okay to admit I'm handsome and awesome. You do think that, right?
I wouldn't know. Come again later.
3. If you answered "yes" to the first question or "no" to the second: what does it feel like to be wrong all the time?
4. Are you kinda tired of answering all these questions?
There isn't that many.
5. Did the different sections do a good job of masquerading the fact that you have just answered SIXTY-FIVE questions?
...I revoke my previous answer... O__O
6. Are you glad you went through all of these horrendously stupid questions?
Not particularly, but they weren't stupid. Many of them were kind of thought provoking.
7. Alright! This is the last question! I think I know the answer to this, but are you glad this is finally finishing up?
I don't know.
8. Trap sprung. It's not over. How do you feel now that you've been TOTALLY had?
9. Okay, the next question's the last one. Will you accept my totally weak apology? If not, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU TO LOVE ME?
1) I see no apology. 2)You don't. It is not within your power.
10. How long have you been AVAing and how long do you plan to continue?
I haven't done anything yet due to lack of quality microphone, but I would love to do it for forever!