1. Okay, start with the classics: Pick a number. 3128
2. Is that number your age? If not, what IS your age? Nope, age is 36
3. Are you more visual or audio-oriented? Visually-Oriented
4. You should have at least two chromosomes. Which two do you have? I don't understand the question, so I will just say "Blueberry."
5. Wearing socks with sandals: stupid or sweet, bro? Pretty stupid, dude.
6. When you were five (assuming you are not, currently, five) what was your dream? Making liquid colors change inside of test tubes.
7. If you could have a mythical beast as a pet, which beast would you choose? Definitely a cerberus.
8. What would you name it? It's a toss-up between "fluffy" and "precious."
9. Are you allergic to anything? If it's a food, do you want to eat it anyway? No allergies that I'm aware of.
10. What was the last Halloween costume you wore? I don't remember, it has been a long time since I bothered.
This Or That
1. Pancakes or waffles? Waffles. They hold the syrup so nicely.
2. Dogs or cats? No, thank you.
3. Light or dark? Yes.
4. AC or DC? Definitely AC. Or would DC be better? You can do dirty deeds dirt cheap with both, I guess...
5. Mamas or papas? Not bad when I just want to unwind.
6. Twist or shout? Definitely shout. Twisting seems like a lot of work.
7. Mario or Luigi? Luigi makes an excellent Veal Parmesan.
8. Tall or short? I like short stories much better than tall tales.
9. Cat poop or dog poop? No.
10. Vampires or werewolves? Pfft, where's Fluffy? She'll make short work of both!
It's Random Time!
1. Okay, let's say you're a Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger. A putty patroller punches you in the face at the EXACT same time you're morphing. What happens? Does your helmet materialize and cut off his hand, does it form around the putty patroller, or does something else occur? Maybe he morphs into a cool new weapon I can use?
2. Do you think the biggest threat to our world today are Dark Penguins (assuming you believe in Dark Penguins)? Have they formed a government?
3. A man on the street in New York offers to give you FREE COMEDY if you follow him into a dark basement. You do like comedy... do you go? Nope... I'm sure I would recognize the *punch* line.
4. Alright, take your SAT score (if you don't have that, estimate what you think you'd get). Multiply it by the number of the current month and then divide by how many posts are currently in this thread: do you think you could eat that many hot dogs? Yes, provided I have a few months to do so.
5. Okay, I'm gonna give you a pony for your birthday this year. It's a real rad pony, so I hope you like ponies. You're gonna need to take care of this pony: clean it, feed it, brush it's hair, make sure it gets plenty of exercise, clean it more. It's gonna be YOUR responsibility, young man/lady! So I hope you're ready. Also, favorite pizza topping? Cheese.
6. You stepped over the line and now SUPERMAN wants to beat you up! Who're you going to call to help you out with this fight? Chuck Norris.
7. You can be a walk-on role in any movie ever made. What movie do you walk-on in and what is the one line you deliver? Hackers. I'd walk in with a current-model laptop, just to show off.
8. Why would you want to ruin that movie like that? Because I was asked to do so! Duh!
9. Do you think I look good in this dress? Be honest. I can take it back if you don't. Can't be any worse than I would look in it.
10. Why can't I find a good henchman in this town? Are you interested? How's your medical insurance plan? Minion Health and Life just doesn't seem to have a very good dismemberment policy.
Would You Rather...
1. Be able to fly or teleport? Flight. You get to control momentum.
2. Play as Ken or Ryu? Ryu. 'Nuff said.
3. Live on the moon or in Atlantis? Atlantis. That way, when the inevitable alien invasion arrives, there is the chance they will overlook the submerged city long enough for us to launch a counteroffensive that will strike into the heart of their power, consisting of a hero, rebel, and, of course, the plucky comic relief. Can't forget that comic relief, mind you... the mission would be endangered without one.
4. Die in an explosion saving the President on live TV or die in a tsunami saving an orphanage, but no one will know? Ummm... no.
5. Win American Idol or Wheel of Fortune? Ugh, no thank you. Money might be nice, but I'm not the biggest fan of fame. (How's that for ironic?)
6. Chicken nuggets, chicken strips, or soy chicken (you monster)? Nuggets. Definitely nuggets. With hot mustard sauce. Ohhh yeah.
7. Skim milk, whole milk, 2% milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, soy milk, or goat's milk? Are you INSANE? Who in their right mind could pass up CHOCOLATE?!
8. Live forever in the town you were born in but be given one year to see the world OR live forever in one city of your choosing but never be able to leave? Truth be told, I really wish it were the former, but at this rate, the second may just be my destiny.
9. Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony? Atari.
10. Skates, rollerblades, or GOLF CART? Skates.
1. Intelligent? I like to think so.
2. Verbose? Often.
3. Deciduous? Who said what to the which now?
4. Monotonic? No. Very, VERY, no.
5. Swanky? I don't think so... what would the point to this be?
6. Semidictatorial? Not even quasidictatorial.
7. Voluminous? For now.
8. Bored? Not really. I'm kinda in the grip of an obsession right now (with audio), so no.
9. Confused? Often and rarely. Confused yet?
10. In love with me? Never shall I become enamored with another; 'twould be folly of the highest order!
If you could do the following and never get caught, would you...
1. Streak? Nope, I'd use Windex.
2. Steal from the government? Please, every year, I help them steal from me. I wouldn't have time to do the reverse.
3. Steal from the poor? No point in it, really.
4. Punch a nun? No, I wouldn't even want to TOUCH the kool-aid.
5. Eat an old grandma's pie right off her windowsill? Nope. I don't really want to fight the raccoon for it.
6. Steal an old farmer's carrots? Rabbits are scary. Me stay away from them.
7. Cheat in the Olympics in order to win a Gold Medal? Pfft, it would be much easier, and possibly cheaper, to just buy gold, and lost-wax cast my own medal from it.
8. Yell "fire" in a crowded theater? Perhaps, if I owned the theater, and wanted to observe a social experiment in action.
9. Wear Crocs? No thanks. I'll leave that to Dundee.
10. Rob a grave you know has tons of money in it? Nope. (Sorry, they can't all be witty. :-/)
1. Normally Celena would've asked if she was better than me. Since she's been gone, I'm obviously better. Is anyone better than me? Uhhh... Blueberry.
2. It's okay to admit I'm handsome and awesome. You do think that, right? It's also okay to admit that you're strange and weird.
3. If you answered "yes" to the first question or "no" to the second: what does it feel like to be wrong all the time? Relaxing. I bet being right all the time requires a lot of work!
4. Are you kinda tired of answering all these questions? Probably.
5. Did the different sections do a good job of masquerading the fact that you have just answered SIXTY-FIVE questions? Mebby.
6. Are you glad you went through all of these horrendously stupid questions? meh.
7. Alright! This is the last question! I think I know the answer to this, but are you glad this is finally finishing up? Sure, I guess.
8. Trap sprung. It's not over. How do you feel now that you've been TOTALLY had? meh.
9. Okay, the next question's the last one. Will you accept my totally weak apology? If not, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU TO LOVE ME? I dunno... go to a different reality where I'm not a monumental nutjob?
10. How long have you been AVAing and how long do you plan to continue? I haven't, and for the foreseeable future.