Thread: What do you think about Rick Perry?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: What do you think about Rick Perry? 
    The World's Most Interesting Man InuKun's Avatar
    We could in theory also add that Perry doesn't care whether an innocent person is given Capital Punishment. The reason I say this is that a man by the name of Cameron Todd Willingham. He'd been convicted of starting the fire that killed his three children, however the state later felt that the arson case had been doubtful. The reason being that the lighter fluid used as an accelerant was found to have been added later when the fire crews were hosing the house and knocked the bottle over from the BBQ. Combine this with the Fire Marshall retracting his statement. Because Perry had been governor in 2004 when Cameron was executed by lethal injection, he went on to block the investigation into whether Texas for the second time in 15 years, had executed an innocent person (Carlos DeLuna was found to have been innocent after the Courts reviewed the evidence against him (Which was circumstantial) after he was executed in 1989), by replacing 2 of the three board members who then closed the case to protect Perry and the State from a wrongful death lawsuit by Cameron's family.
    Stay Thirsty My Friends.

2. #12 Re: What do you think about Rick Perry? 
    I believe my view of US politicians would be very biased, as all I really end up seeing here in Denmark is his extreme anti gay-marriage ideas and his infamous "Strong" ad. Man, that video kills me with a burst of extreme ignorance every time. Oh well, I can most certainly assure both you guys, AND myself that I would NEVER vote for him. Hell no. From what I've read in this thread, he does sound like the fucked man I've associated with him thus far, but if anyone feels differently and can argue for their position, feel free!

Demonstration of my editing and entertainment skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4PIneytVx0

3. #13 Re: What do you think about Rick Perry? 
    I'm a male tsundere...that explains so much Capo Mezzoforte's Avatar
    Venus Tower-no one is going to get this Reference
    Blog Entries
    please do not ask me about my political beliefs, mainly cause I could argue all sorts of things that I believe in, that would never go over well with Congress overall.

back on topic. I think Rick Perry is somewhat of an idiot, and somewhat way too out in left field. Like Ron Paul, except at least Ron Paul makes sense. However, Ron Paul also goes WAY out to left field with his logical explanations.

I really don't expect the Republican party to even be able to get reelected due to their unwillingness to compromise.
    **Important Notice: I have a a speech problem since I was a kid; I can't pronounce the letter "R" normally, and It sounds like a "w". If I am a VA for a project, look more at the quality of my voice, rather than my articulation.**

Characters I'm voicing or character demos:
    *Aquarius; Loke/Loki; Laxus from Fairy Tail
    *Princess T.M. Celestia; from My Little Pony...I'm no brony, I just like the show.

I've been on hold, in terms of VA work, for awhile now.
    I am currently doing script work, and planning on doing some VA work later on.

4. #14 Re: What do you think about Rick Perry? 
    I think Rick Perry is severely misunderstood; however, I don't think I'd want him as my president either...
    -=Available for Scouting=-

Evra
    - Novice Voice Actor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12