....I'M STILL GOING TO KILL YOU ALL....
and then burn the world =)
....I'M STILL GOING TO KILL YOU ALL....
and then burn the world =)
i totally won this game for town =P
good job team!
Gavin didn't tell everybody like I wanted him too >.>
I went on vacation last Friday and just got home. I have the strongest urge to pwn n00bs on xbox live so as soon as it hits 10 tonight I will be posting results and such. Sorry for the delay everybody *cough*Gavin's fault*cough*
Player's list and abilities(paraphrased):
1) Elad- Kate Lockwell-- Each night you can choose someone to investigate, and I will tell you whether they are town, mafia, or other. You are a Town Investigator!
2) Namanda- Kerrigan-- You have the ability to kill someone each night with your psionic powers. You are a Serial Killer!
3) Gavin- James Raynor-- You are always looking to help others, so each night you have the ability to protect someone!
Also, you have possession of a mysterious artifact! You have been told that this artifact can transform the Queen of Blades back into a human. At night you can target someone to use the artifact on, and if it is Kerrigan, she will be transformed! However, when you use it, the artifact needs a night to recharge, so use it wisely(You start with a fully charged artifact). You are a Town Hero!
4) Al a Mode- Tychus Findlay-- With your partner Gabriel Tosh (Lybi), you can choose to kill one person each night. You are the Mafia Leader!
5) Kelsey Kay- Zeratul-- Since you are such a Boss, you have the ability to cloak each night and follow somebody around to see what they do. You are a Town Investigator!
6) Lybi- Gabriel Tosh-- You are the product of testing on Ghosts to create a new super soldier, a Spectre. But the Spectres have gone rogue and now you fight against the Dominion and anyone else that stands in your way. While traveling with Raynor's Raiders, Jimmy Raynor 'betrayed' you and decided to help a Dominion ghost named Nova in bringing you and your fellow Spectres down. So now you have teamed up with Tychus Findlay( Al a Mode) to take down Raynor's Raiders. You are a Mafia Goon!
7) IntoRapture- Matt Horner-- You are the captain of the Hyperion and Jim Raynor's best friend. You are smart, always prepared, and reliable. As the leader of the ship, you have the ability to take over one of your crews' votes. Each night, PM the vote you would like to steal to use the next day. You are a Townie!
8 ) Essie- Donny Vermillion-- You are the anchor for the Universal News Network. You are blatantly biased against Raynor's Raiders because of Mengsk's control over the media, and care really only for yourself. Each night you may get to come up with any crazy story, i.e. Raynor's Raiders hijack a bus full of puppies and run it into a school for orphans, or any headline that you wish, and send it to me to be posted every Day sequence. You are a Townie!
9) Meeps- Rory Swann-- You are the head engineer aboard the Hyperion and a good friend of James Raynor, who helped free your people on your home planet in a revolution. Each night you may PM a target of your choice to knock out with your metal claw arm, making them unable to speak or vote the next day. You are a Townie!
10) TylerDurden- Egon Stetmann-- You are the head scientist aboard the Hyperion. Since you are the only one on board with science expertise, you are also the doctor. Each night you may PM me one person you wish to protect. You are the Town Doctor!
Day and Night actions:
Day 1- A no lynch occurs with the votes of KelseyKay, Al a Mode, Namanda, Essie, and TylerDurden. IntoRapture was stubborn, however, and in vain voted for Elad.
Namanda targets Gavin
Tyler protects himself
Kelsey follows Tyler
Elad investigates Namanda
Meeps knocks out IntoRapture
Al a Mode kills Essie
IntoRapture targets KelseyKay, but in vain, because she is knocked out with no voting ability.(Action failed)
Essie submits this,(Mod lets it through because he was REALLY looking forward to having this in the game)
Day 2- Elad saves the day with a vote on Namanda, shortly followed by KelseyKay. Namanda votes for Elad, but in vain. Namanda is lynched.Originally Posted by Essie
Al a mode kills Tyler Durden
Kelsey follows IntoRapture
Tyler protects Elad
Elad investigates Al a Mode
Day 3- Lybi votes Elad. Al a Mode and IntoRapture vote Meeps. Elad, KelseyKay, and Meeps vote for Al a Mode. Al a Mode is lynched.
Elad investigates IntoRapture
Lybi kills Elad
KelseyKay follows Meeps
IntoRapture steals Lybi's vote
Day 4- IntoRapture votes for Lybi(2 votes). Lybi(0 votes) and Meeps vote IntoRapture. Kelsey also votes Lybi. Lybi is lynched and the town win.
Stay tuned for reasons for the mafia choices and Moderator bloopers! You don't want to miss the action folks!
Reasons for the mafia choices:
Ok. So we all know that a game based on lynching people who roleplay bad guys is boring, right? I had to come up with some way to choose 2 people that could still be reasoned to be mafia by some form of logic. I decided to originally go with 3 people, since I thought I would get a few more players. These people were Tychus, Tosh, and Dr. Ariel Hanson. This is where the mod sorta f*cked up. I should have gone with Tosh and Hanson, but I chose Tychus instead. You see, in the campaign of the game, you can choose to either help Tosh/Hanson in a mission or somebody else. Well in my mafia game, the player chose the missions against both of these characters, giving them reason to be mafia. Tychus was also chosen because his underlying motive was to kill Kerrigan to gain his freedom, which means that he would have to kill Raynor to get to her at the end of the game. Sorry guys, I should have chosen Hanson.
Well first off, on the second day, I really messed up the day post. If you were to go back and read it, I state that Horner says go find Raynor. Well the problem with that is that Horner(IntoRapture) is knocked out on the bridge! Whoops. =]
Also the mod may have fibbed a little,
ALSO on the second day I forgot to post the names of the people who died. *sigh* The appropriate Herpa Derp post after that cleared things up.
The mod was consistently late on hammer drops and posts. I'm sowwy. =3
So guys, how was my first time as a moderator? Did y'all enjoy the game?
I definitely had fun. I think it was really well balanced, which is something that I struggle with. I don't know the theme very well, so I can't say much about the character choices, but I was pretty satisfied with mine at least!
And the times you messed up were super trivial. :]
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
|Tags for this Thread|