Thread: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Re-Casting Auditions

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Re-Casting Auditions 

Hi,
    I am holding auditions for an audio drama based off on the Harry Potter world. This idea and plot is based on a fanfic I wrote a few months ago. I am to mention that this audio drama will be in a AU (Alternate Universe) and will be set around the fourth book and will go on from there until the seventh. So yes I am looking for committed people who will be able to stick with this project. In other words if I see or take notice that someone is slacking off, I am in my right to recast that person’s part. Also I am now recasting Neville, Nathan (N) and some others. The deadline has been expanded.

Plot

Dumbledore and McGonagall have kept a hidden secret for many years from many people; except those that they knew need it to know. Now, a kidnapping has brought that secret to the surface and a new enemy besides Voldemort has made his presence known. Albus and Minerva most make a choice whether to speak the truth to someone one whom has always thought herself human, or see her life be taken. In it all Igor Karkaroff, headmaster of Durmstrang, has begun to show interest on the young woman who now assists Severus Snape in the potions class. And as for Severus, emotions thought lost begin to stir once again, yet the memory of Lily (Evans) Potter will not let him be. But what happens, when Harry, Ron and Hermione find out about Dumbledore’s and McGonagall’s secret? Will the Triwizardry Tournament go as it should or is there an underlying puzzle to be solved before it is too late?
    Character List

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
    Casted - Eripmav

Minerva McGonagall
    Casted - Imwaites

Severus Snape
    Casted - gahnzz

Poppy Pomfrey
    Casted - Jhehara

Rubeus Hagrid – Son of Hagrid and Fridwulfa, expelled Gryffindor student, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts, Care of Magical Creatures professor, member of the Order of the Phoenix, half-giant, half brother to Grawp.
    Voice Type: Deep (Kind of British sounding)
    Line 1: (loud) Aye, Dumbledore.
    Line 2: (Worried) I be careful if I were ya. It’s best to leave thing alone, ye know what I mean?
    Line 3: (in tears) And I..I no real idea what ‘appened.

Rolanda Hooch

Caster - Jhehara

Sybill Patricia Trelawney

Casted- kenkenspatz

Harry Potter

Casted - Chaps

Ron Weasley

Casted - LeonBrown1990

Hermione Granger

Casted - Heather Waites

Neville Longbottom

(Re-casting taking place)

Luna Lovegood

Casted - Shanhime

Draco Malfoy
    Casted - SW83

George Weasley

Casted - Chaps

Fred Weasley

Casted - Ezerox

Ginevra Molly "Ginny" Weasley
    Casted - Sousa

CENTER]

Cho Chang
    Casted - KuchikiHuda

Lily Potter (née Evans)

Casted - Amelia Dogwood

Tom Marvolo Riddle/Lord Voldemort
    Casted - Eshado

Mab -
    Casted - Amelia Dogwood

Bellatrix Lestrange (née Black) –
    Caster - Neoneko

Fleur DelacourDaughter of Apolline and M. Delacour (first name unknown), sister of Gabrielle Delacour, participated in the Triwizard Tournament representing Beauxbatons
    Voice Type: Mid high (French accented)
    Line 1: (Angry) Zey are saying zat zis little boy is to compete also!?
    Line 2: (Tired) Zis not what me thought zis would be like.
    Line 3: (Loud) Zas enough Eloise. Zis not up to us to zays such things.

Viktor KrumDurmstrang student, Bulgarian Quidditch Seeker, participated in the Triwizard Tournament
    Voice Type: Deep (Bulgarian Accent)
    Line 1: (Qustioning) Vare is Herm-own-ninny?
    Line 2: (Trying to show off) Well, we have a castle also, not as big as this, nor as comfortable, I am thinking. We have just four floors and the fires are lit only for magical purposes. But ve have grounds larger even than these-- though in the vinter, we have very little daylight, so ve are not enjoying them. But in the summer ve are flying every day, over the lakes and the mountains
    Line 3: (He’s asking Ron) I vant to know vot there is between you and Hermy- own-ninny.

Igor Karkaroff

Casted - jvonm

Sirius Black
    Casted - jvonm

Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody
    Casted - jvonm

Starlight Amoret Fanell- Young twenty 24year old woman, raised as a muggle, part Elemental and part Wizard. Unknown to her she is the child of Albus Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall. (Self casted)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Nathan Marcus Pegasus (a.ka. N)
    (Re-Casting for N)

Sarah Nimson
    Casted - Fireflowermaiden

Edward Klumus-Sixth year Gryffindor student, pureblood, hyper active boy, expert in potions, quiet, yet immensely profound when he needs to be.
    Voice Type: Rough, almost sexual (He’s part American so his accent is not needed unless you wish to give it)
    Line 1: (Darkly) I was you, I’d watch myself around that chick, Potter. If in truth she is hat she is, she’s pure bad luck.
    Line 2: (Loud, pissed off) Damn it Potter, did I not tell ya to stay away from her?! (Chuckle) Guess I have no choice but to punish you.

Extrass
    Dragon 1 Male
    Dragon 2 Female
    Chimera
    (I Will add more later)
    How to sumit your auditions
    1. Please have a good mic.
    2. Speak loud and clear. Mumbling won’t help and will make it hard to listen.
    3. All lines must be recorded separately an must be on mp3 form
    4. E-mail them to angelicgaea@yahoo.com
    5. In a zip file title your name, character’s name Example LadyEarth_LunaLoveGood_Audition
    Deadline is Feb16, 2012! Depending on how many auditions I receive I might extend his.
    CHECK POST #10 FORTHE REST OF THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!! Also if you want to be an extra let me know
    OFFICIAL YOUTUBE PAGE: UNDER the RED MOON
    Last edited by LadyEarth; 02-01-2012 at 03:31 AM.

2. #2 Re: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Casting Auditions 
    Gonna audition for Luna and Hermoine!
    KuchikiHuda

Roles:

Calico~ Flash Video Game Inoue Orihime ~ Bleach Cho Chang ~ Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Random Girl ~ Ouran HSHC Ep 6 Fandub Luca~ Final Fantasy IV Naoko Tanaka ~ Bubblegum Crisis Female Boomer~ Bubblegum Crisis Class Rep ~ Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 1

My Projects:
    Alice in the Country of Hearts
    http://voiceactingalliance.com/board...ntry+of+Hearts

Bleach Fandub Episodes!
    http://voiceactingalliance.com/board...Episode+Fandub

3. #3 Re: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Casting Auditions 
    When is the deadline?

4. #4 Re: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Casting Auditions 
    The Deadline is June 3o, 2011

5. #5 Re: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Casting Auditions 
    oh gosh this sounds amazing!!! If only my British accent weren't complete crap...haha. If I'm feeling inspired though I might try to audition anyway!

6. #6 Re: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Casting Auditions 
    Quote Originally Posted by incorrectbox View Post
    oh gosh this sounds amazing!!! If only my British accent weren't complete crap...haha. If I'm feeling inspired though I might try to audition anyway!
    Sounds like aplan to me, i'm still adding some more characters, not all of them will be British accented lol. But Yeah working on the rest. Ugh I just realized forgot to add two of the Professors!!

7. #7 Re: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Casting Auditions 
    Bump for the day, just realized Imissed placing the weasley twins..Ugh! I'll add them on right now, plus Draco. sigh. lol

8. #8 Re: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Casting Auditions 
    Ooh, I wanna try for this! I guess I need to brush up on my accent xD
    Recent Roles
    Cordelia - Romeo x Juliet fandub|1|2|

9. #9 Re: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Casting Auditions 
    Lol go for it

10. #10 Re: Severus Snape Under the Red Moon Casting Auditions 
    Okay here are th rest of the characters.
    Lucius Malfoy
    CASTED

Olympe Maxime – Half-giantess, Headmistress of Beauxbatons
    Voice Type: Kind of Deep-ish, with a mix of high (French accented if possible)
    Line 1: (Amazed) Ze gurl, eh..show ze fines of a great lady! Zizt must important, ze gurl attend Beauxbatons!
    Line 2: (Troubled) ist impossible! Ze was right ‘er!
    Line 3: (Happy) I am ‘appy, zist good, very good!

Arthur Weasley Son of Septimus Weasley and Cedrella Black, husband of Molly Weasley and father of Bill, Charlie, Fred, George, Ginny, Percy and Ron Weasley;member of the Order of the Phoenix
    Voice Type: Soft spoke, kind of jolly-go-lucky (British Accent if possible)
    Line 1: (Curiously) Ron, truly, I see nothing. Could you just have imagined-whatever it was you wanted to show me?
    Line 2: (Laughing) Oh my! Molly, it’s plain to see that Mss. Fanell can handle herself against Severus nicely!
    Line 3: (Annoyed) Yes well, Lucius Malfoy has never been one to like us. What’s more he-Huh…wait Mss. Fanell..wait what…(Shock, surprised) I should’ve seen that coming. But well…I don’t feel sorry for Malfoy.

Molly Weasley I (née Prewett)Sister of Fabian and Gideon Prewett, wife of Arthur Weasley and mother of Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny Weasley; member of the Order of the Phoenix
    Voice Type: Med High (British Accent if possible)
    Line 1: (loud) RONALD WEASLEY, YOU COME BACK HERE THIS MOMENT AND APOLOGIZE TO MSS. FANELL!!
    Line 2: (sigh) I truly hope so, Arthur. Severus Snape can truly say some nasty words when he wants t. (Cheerfully) Well, who wants some pumpkin juice?
    Line 3: (Chuckling) No doubt about it, you’re no typical witch-ehm-Elemental-well you know what I mean.

Garrick Ollivander Son of Gervaise Ollivander, father of one son and one daughter, Ravenclaw student in the 1920s or 1930s, wandmaker, owner of Ollivanders.
    Voice: Med low (British Accent if Possible)
    Line 1: (Curious) A wand? My dear…ohm…Mss. Fanell is it? (Pause) Mss. Fanell, I have never read, head, or seen that an Elemental used a wand.
    Line 2: (Shocked) Impossible…it can’t be…that..that wand it no longer exist how…Where did you find it?!
    Line 3: (Worried) Albus, Albus listen to me. Merlin himself destroyed it. You know the legends. After the death of his daughter…He made sure its power was lost.

Richard His lat name is unknown. He comes from a long line of Water Elementals and is the last remaining of the Original Twelve Elemental Elders. He was not there when they were killed by Tyr. It is now his duty to search for eleven other new Elementals to reconstruct the Quorum. As mentioned Richard is a Water Elemental and thus can command any form of water. His specialty ability is to summon the Aquarian Sword Aquarius, sister of Excalibur.
    Voice type: Serene, but commanding (American)
    Line 1: (Extremely angry) YOU WANT TO DIE SO BADLY, THEN GO AHEAD, LEAVE THIS PLACE. (Hissing every word with anger) But do not expect anyone here to help you because I will not allow it! Go now! Move it!
    Line 2: (Matter of fact) If you wish for her to learn at all Minerva, then sop treating her like your little girl and act like yourself. You may not have been with her since she was born, but treating her as you have been doing is merely more irritating.
    Line 3: (Loud, proudly) This is what it means to be an Elemental Starlight! We are the keepers of life, of all life! Without us, nothing would be.

Tatiana DuVal – Youngest child of Miranda and Joshua DuVal, Miranda is a descendant of a long line of Wind Elementals. She is as carefree as she is loving. Like al Wind Elementals, she is light and sometimes pops out of nowhere. She received the memories of the elders the night the Original twelve were murdered by Tyr. She did not know this until Richard appeared to her. Her especial ability is to summon Zephyrian Sword Windom, sister to Aquarius and Excalibur.
    Voice Type: med high, Teenish, but mature (Australian)
    Line 1: (preoccupied) Why don’t we just calm down, eh? Star’s just feeling the pressure of the training and is still going over-huh…wait, Star!
    Line 2: (Sigh) In away he is correct, you are very over protective of her, and although she spoke her choice, she needs to mature, Minerva. That is why we ask that, you be stricter with her.
    Line 3: (Softly) Each and everyone of us, plays a role in keeping everything balanced. Without us not even the Wizarding-(Trying to change the subject, nervously) Forget that last part…Life, we create life!

Marcus Merus Down to Earth, that’s the way this Jamaican Earth Elemental can be described. Relaxed and always calm, ready to cease the moment no matter what. He is the eldest of the Merus Family. Obtained the Elder’s memories he night they were killed. Summoned by Richard and happy to get to know the Wizarding world. His specialty is to Summon the Gaeatic Sword Demeter, sister to Aquarius, Windom, and Excalibur.
    Voice Type: Low, whispery (Jamaican accented)
    Line 1: (Calm) Albus, me man, we know she’s your daughter and all. But see, we think it best if she were to be a taken far from Hogwarts…
    Line 2: (Pleasingly) So Mrs. Weasley…I hear ya make on hell of a pumpkin juice…
    Line 3: (Sigh relaxingly) If ya listen to the wind, you can hear the voices of those who came here long before you and I, child. Try…just relax and let yourself become one with Mother.

Fiera Lion
    CASTED

Yuki - He has no last name for he's a full demon full of pride, he is a rare lightning elemental. He rarely looses his temper, but when he does, you don't want to be on the recieving end of it!

Voice Type: Medium cool and collective (Asian)

Line 1: (angry) I want nothing to do with the girl if she has no desire to learn.
    Line 2: (calmly) I see no reason for me to make myself known to this world.
    Line 3: (warning) Oh please stop it already, I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth.
    Line 4: (humorously) And they say I'm hard to work with? I don't even compare to Mss. Fanell's effort in teamwork.

Auditions recieved so far
    Moses Bisel - Neville Longbottom, hagrid, Snape, Nathan a.k.a. N
    Fireflowermaiden - Mrs. Weasley, Tatiana DuVal
    Last edited by LadyEarth; 03-15-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast