1. No whining, no bashing the competition, have patience, all the usual ethically blah dee blah
2. Please submit your auditions in any format to email@example.com
3. Not really a rule, but I’m not picky about title. Just make sure you tell me what you’re sending me.
4. Record at least a verse and chorus of the audition songs please (minimum of 1 for each character, although if there is a spoken line, submit that with your choice of song). If you want to sing more, feel free! You can sing a cappella if you like, and feel free to change the key of a song as long as you still think it fits the character.
5. Rock these songs! Have fun! Its cliché but really, just let yourself go and stop worrying about how your voice sounds. Just sing! Just let it be awesome!
***AUDITION SONGS/AVALIABLE ROLES*** (click on a song to hear it)
REI HINO –
Audition Song: I'm Not Ready
Spoken Line: Ha well I should be, cause you’re such a meatball head!
Number of Songs: about 8 (it’s late, I’m bad at counting
Audition Song Options: Rainy Day Man
or Daddy’s Girl
Number of Songs: 4
Audition Song: Only A Memory Away
Number of Songs: 2
Audition Song: Ai No Senshi
***NOTE (and this is very important): I will be writing the English lyrics for this song, which, I know, was not originally intended for Venus, but it doesn’t make sense to me that she doesn’t have a song, so I’m giving her Ai No Senshi. That being said, sing the song in whatever language you want, just know you will eventually be singing in English
Number of Songs: 2
*Moonlight Densetsu will be sung by all of the Sailor Scouts (in English, with words written by me)
MALES (HAHA and you thought there weren’t any, didn’t you? Okay so they’re…and by they’re I mean he’s… not as crucial, but still!):
SOLOIST 1/STAN BUSH WANNABE (I really don’t know what to call him haha) –
Audition Song: She's Got the Power
TUXEDO MASK –
Another character who doesn’t have a song on the soundtrack and granted, it’s not as weird as Venus not having a song, but still, I want him to have one. The guy who can come up with the best idea for and best performance of a song for Tuxedo Mask will get the part!
We might also record another version of My Only Love as a duet with Serena and Darien!
BACKUP SINGERS – I need people who are good at harmonizing and stuff. Whoever I cast the Scouts as will probably sing backup on songs they’re not in, but I want a core group of you who just sing backup. Audition with whatever song you want.
DEADLINE: October 31st. All righty! Can’t wait to hear your auditions!
I’m really excited about this project and am hoping to get some really passionate people on board!
Any questions, please feel free to ask!