Thread: Full Movie Fandub of Disney's Cinderella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Full Movie Fandub of Disney's Cinderella 
    Hello Everyone

I'm TheaterBound31 on VAA and on Youtube.
    I am currently holding auditions on Youtube for the
    Full Fandub Movie of Disney's Cinderella.
    [COLOR=#4169e1]So, the project is the whole movie of Disney's classic Cinderella but other people's voices.[COLOR]
    What I'm looking is people who can sound as close to the originals as possible but also have the same great emotions. Not only do you need to be able just to speak like them, but it would also be VERY helpful if you sounded like them when they sing, of course that's if they do sing

Right now there is no for sure deadline, but I would like it to be about February 20th

-Record in MP3 or WMA
    -Save the lines as "charactername_yourname_audition.mp3 (or WMA)" (ex: Cinderella_theaterbound31_audition.mp3)
    -Send your auditions to my youtube account in a video response or to TheaterBound31@aol.com

Info:

Characters to Audition for:

Girls:

Cinderella (Medium voice. Very cheerful and nice)
    Lady Tremaine (Medium-Low voice, rude, conceeded)
    Anastasia(High Voice, rude)
    Drizella(High Voice, rude)
    Fairy Godmother (Cheery, happy)
    Narrator ( Professional)
    Perla ( High-pitched and very girly)

Men:
    • Prince Charming(Medium voice. As a girl would call him, dreamy)
    • The King (Older and sounds older but firm)
    • The Duke (Medium voice - tries to be very proper and professional)
    • Jaq (Needs to be a high pitched kind of voice like the mice. The head mouse. Watches out for Cinderella)
    • Gus (Only mouse who does not have a high-pitched voice. Kinda of dorky and thinks he's a tough guy)
    • Other Mice( High-pitched)
    • Birds (Just whistling)
    • The Doorman (Older but a kind of cuorky sounding voice)
    • (IN DESPERATE NEED OF BOYS)
    In order to audition, you must have a Youtube account!

Songs to Sing (You can choose whichever):
    Cinderella: "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes", "Sing Sweet Nightingal", "So This is Love"
    Drizella: "Sing Sweet Nightingal"
    Fairy Godmother: "Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo"
    Prince Charming: "So This is Love"
    Mice: "Cinderella"

Lines (Do not have to use these lines):
    Narrator: Once upon a time in a faraway land there was a tiny kingdom, peaceful, prosperous, and rich in romance and tradition. Here in a stately chateau there lived a widowed gentleman and his little daughter, Cinderella. Although he was a kind and devoted father, and gave his beloved child every luxury and comfort, still he felt she needed a mother's care. And so he married again, choosing for his second wife a woman of good family with two daughters just Cinderella's age, by name, Anastasia and Drisella. It was upon the untimely death of this good man, however, that the step-mother's true nature was revealed. Cold, cruel, and bitterly jealous of Cinderella's charm and beauty, she was grimly determined to forward the interests of her own two awkward daughters. Thus as time went by, the chateau fell into disrepair for the family fortunes were squandered upon the vain and selfish step-sisters while Cinderella was abused, humiliated, and finally forced to become a servant in her own house. And yet, through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of happiness would come true.
    ---------------------------
    Cinderella: [to Bruno, the dog] Dreaming again. Chasing Lucifer? Catch him this time? That's bad.
    [Lucifer snickers]
    Cinderella: Suppose they heard you upstairs. You know the orders. So if you don't want to lose a warm, nice bed, you'd better get rid of those dreams. Know how? Just learn to like cats.
    [Bruno groans]
    Cinderella: No, I mean it. Lucifer has his good points, too. For one thing, he... Well, sometimes he... Hmmm. There must be something good about him.
    ---------------------------
    Stepmother: Drizella? Drizella.
    Drizella: Mmm? What?
    Stepmother: Get up. Quick, this instant. We haven't a moment to lose. Anastasia? Anastasia. Get up, Anastasia.
    Anastasia: Huh? What for? Why?
    Stepmother: Oh, everyone's talking about it. The whole kingdom. Oh, hurry now. He'll be here any minute.
    Drizella: [yawning] Who will?
    Stepmother: The Grand Duke. He's been hunting all night.
    Drizella: Hunting?
    Stepmother: For that girl. The one who lost her slipper at the ball last night. They say he's madly in love with her.
    Anastasia: The Duke is?
    Stepmother: Oh, no, no, no. The Prince.
    ---------------------------------
    Cinderella: It's midnight.
    Prince Charming: Yes, so it is. But, why...
    Cinderella: Goodbye.
    Prince Charming: No, no, wait. You can't go now. It's only...
    Cinderella: Oh, I must, please. Please, I must!
    Prince Charming: But, why?
    Cinderella: Well, I-I, oh, the Prince. I haven't met the Prince.
    Prince Charming: The Prince? But, didn't you know that...
    --------------------------------
    Fairy Godmother: What in the world did I do with that magic wand? I-I was sure I...
    Cinderella: Magic wand?
    Fairy Godmother: That's strange. I-I always...
    Cinderella: Why, then you must be...
    Fairy Godmother: Your Fairy Godmother? Of course. Now, where is that wand? I- Oh! I forgot. I put it away.
    [Literally pulls the wand from thin air]
    -------------------------------
    The King: I give up. Even I couldn't expect the boy to...
    Grand Duke: Well, if I may say so, Your Majesty, I did try to warn you; but you, Sire, are incurably romantic. No doubt you saw the whole pretty picture in detail. The young prince bowing to the assembly. Suddenly he stops. He looks up. For, lo, there she stands. The girl of his dreams. Who she is or whence she came, he knows not, nor does he care for his heart tells him that here, here is the maid predestined to be his bride.
    [Unbeknown to him, the very events he has described have occured as he spoke]
    Grand Duke: A pretty plot for fairy tales, Sire. But in real life, oh, no. No, it was foredoomed to failure.
    The King: Failure, eh? Ha-ha! Take a look at that, you pompous windbag!
    -----------------------------------
    Grand Duke: Your Majesty...
    The King: So he's proposed already! Tell me all about it.
    Grand Duke: Well, Sire...
    The King: Who is she? Where does she live?
    Grand Duke: Well, I didn't get a chance...
    The King: Oh, no matter, we've more important things to discuss. Arrangements for the wedding, invitations, a national holiday, all that sort of thing.
    Grand Duke: But, but, Sire...
    The King: Here, here, have a cigar. Take a few more.
    Grand Duke: But, but, but...
    The King: Better practice passing these out, eh?
    Grand Duke: But, but, but, if you'd only listen...
    The King: [takes out sword] And, for you, my friend...
    Grand Duke: Your Majesty, please...
    The King: A knighthood. I hereby dub you, sir... er, er, by the way, what title would you like?
    Grand Duke: Sire, she got away.
    The King: Sir "She Got Away... " A peculiar title, but if that's what you... She WHAT?

Rules for Audition:
    • If the character you auditioning for sings, you must sing one of their songs.
    • It is required to also hear you speak their lines.
    YOU ARE ALLOWED TO AUDITION FOR MORE THAN ONE PERSON!!

IF YOU GET A PART, YOU MUST BE COMMITED

If you are going to audition, you can send your video as a video response or to my email ( theaterbound31@aol.com)

To find the audition video, go to www.youtube.com/theaterbound31

Please Audition if you're interested!
    I want to make this a GREAT full movie fandub

~Alysson (TheaterBound31)
    Last edited by TheaterBound31; 01-22-2011 at 07:10 PM.

2. #2 Re: Full movie fandub of disney's cinderella 
    In a Past Life, I'm Going to Be a Girl Scout! Akumaryu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello, TheaterBound31, and welcome to the VAA. Please take a look at the Audition Guidelines topic HERE and adjust your post accordingly. Thank you.
    FORUM MODERATOR

Website | 2011 Character Demo | 2010 Animation Demo Reel | ^Original Series I voice in! Check it out!

3. #3 Re: Full movie fandub of disney's cinderella 
    I want to change the world Juliette's Avatar
    I'll send in an audition. Isn't it every girl's dream to be a princess~?

4. #4 Re: Full movie fandub of disney's cinderella 
    I'd audition... if there was something to go by.
    If you edit your post as suggested by Akumaryu I'll audition for a part.

5. #5 Re: Full movie fandub of disney's cinderella 
    Epitome of Native Gods Suwako Moriya's Avatar
    Audition's being sent in as we speak.
    Cast as:
    Mei Sunohara & Ryou Fujibayashi (FuzzyFox81's CLANNAD Fandub), Taiga & Yasuko (My own Toradora Fandub), Sailor Mars (Pendulumwriter and my own Sailor Moon S: The movie fandub), Elucia & Mio (The World God Only Knows fandub), Stocking Anarchy (Panty & Stocking Fandub), Yun (3DF Productions' Shangri-La), Lucy (Cursed), Lum Invader, Ataru's Mom, and Jariten (Ranmaroto's Urusei Yatsura fandub), Sota (Inuyasha: The Satire), Ryoko Asakura & Yuki Nagato(cakeman's Haruhi Suzumiya Audiobooks), Tsubaki (SaekoBlayde's Soul Eater Fandub/Abridged), Yuki (Touhou: The Radioplay Project), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Let's Play)

Participant of LOVE ME! -- A singing competition dedicated to love!

My Youtube (some auditions here)

6. #6 Re: Full movie fandub of disney's cinderella 
    So far, I have recieved 3 auditions via VAA.
    I have recieved 8 via YouTube.

7. #7 Re: Full movie fandub of disney's cinderella 
    Voice Acting ~ It's what I do best. fmaluvr13's Avatar
    Hello! I would like to audition for Cinderella but I'm having trouble finding a good karaoke/instrumental for "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"...do you know of one or can perhaps send me a link? If so, that would be awesome! XD
    Current Roles (click underlines for video)
    Lady~Devil May Cry 3 by finalCrystine Honey~Ouran High by StormyChaos Sarah Broderick~I am the Darkness by SaigoSentinel/Intermine Sakura~Naruto by TeamShippudenSquad (youtube) Yukine~Clannad by VioletVibeStudios (youtube) Major~Ghost in the Shell by Section10Abridged (youtube) Azusa~Idolmaster Takani~Rurouni Kenshin

Past Roles: (click underlines for video)
    Luna~Symphonic Metal Album Sanae~Another Mari~The World God Only Knows Corina~Tokyo Mew Mew Forsythia~Frost Flowers Azula~Avatar Sango~Inuyasha Sailor Jupiter~Sailor Moon Lt Patty Bailey~A Heroic Mission

Banner Made by: ~ChibiSammii

8. #8 Re: Full movie fandub of disney's cinderella 
    3 auditions via VAA
    12 auditions via Youtube

9. #9 Re: Full movie fandub of disney's cinderella 
    I really need people to audition for the male parts and fairygod mother.
    No one has auditioned for Fairygod Mother and I have only had 2 guys audition.

10. #10 Re: Full movie fandub of disney's cinderella 
    I think I might give it a try for Cinderella and the narrator.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast