Hello everyone! xXTwistedVIxX here and I need to hire a staff. Go figure! ;D
I'm working on a Kingdom Hearts abridged series and I need a staff to help me.
The series is called: Kingdom Hearts: The Abridged Project, though most are just calling it Kingdom Hearts Abridged. I will post links to the scripts of the episodes I have so far below. But FIRST, let's discuss who I need.
- A video editor
- Someone to retrieve pictures and audio for each episode
- Some people to help me think of outdated cliches and references
- Someone who can make a logo to go on each episode in the opening and also someone to completely edit images when I need them edited.
- And finally, someone who can get permissions. (I'll explain)
Now when I say someone who can get permissions, I mean, if we were to find a video or picture or something on Youtube or DeviantART, I need someone who can talk to the owner and get permission to use their work.
If you need a more thorough explanation of a job, just ask.
1. I need these people AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!
2. You all need to have Skype, it is quick and convenient.
3. You all need to be good at the job you're applying for, don't simply say "I did that once and it was okay, I think I'll go out for it"
4. PLEASE PROVIDE AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR WORK!!!!
5. If you're worried that this abridged series is going to start and stop like many other Kingdom Hearts abridged series, don't be. I work very hard on my scripts and when I start one, I don't stop until it is finished and it is a good quality of work.
6. There is A LOT of profanity. So if you have an issue, don't bother.
I believe that should cover it.
Now, if you're unsure how to provide examples of work I'll tell you.
Video Editor: Show a video that YOU YOURSELF edited, not a video you HELPED edit, but a video YOU did.
Media Finder: Don't really worry about this, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to go to google and find a picture.
Cliches and References: I want you to write a funny line using one or both of these things. A cliche or an outdated reference. And DO NOT steal it from somewhere. I watch enough TV and Youtube to know if you jacked it from someone.
Image Editor: Like video, show a picture that YOU YOURSELF edited. Not someone else...and all that. Basically, same rules apply.
Permissions: Like Media, don't worry...that'll just be a "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it" kind of thing.
^ Scroll to the bottom and that is where the series begins, with episode 1. You'll read from bottom to top, the first episode being on the bottom and you'll work your way up.
I hope to see some applicants as soon as possible!!!
Feel free to add me on Skype: zach.elam.twisted
Just make sure you tell me that you're an applicant from the VAA.