Thread: A-Kon 2011

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. #41 Re: A-Kon 2011 
    For all the VAA members who were at the cold read and saw my performance. I apologize for the weak nerves and delivery. Being at home recording, with as many chances as you want is far different than in front of people you admire, strangers, and a cold script. I still have a long way to go as actor, and I hope I don't let you all down again.
    Last edited by U-1; 06-14-2011 at 06:07 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    http://alphaproto.voices.com/ That's my voice demo!

2. #42 Re: A-Kon 2011 
    Jason Liebrecht's Voice Twin Raizuto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by U-1 View Post
    For all the VAA members who were at the cold read and saw my performance. I apologize for the weak nerves and performance. Being at home recording, with as many chances as you want is far different than in front of people you admire, strangers, and a cold script. I still have a long way to go as actor, and I hope I don't let you all down again.
    I bet you'll do better next year. Just believe in yourself & keep practicing

OH and CONGRATZ TO THESEVENTHBEAT FOR WINNING ANI-IDOL!!! - By the way nicely done at your performance.

Anyone planning on going to SanJapan4TW later this year?
    Last edited by Raizuto; 06-14-2011 at 01:28 AM. Reason: typo

*~~-My Fall 2011 Demo Reel-~~*
    Recently Cast In:
    CrysisAnimation's Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya Mangadub / Tonberry King's Loveless Fandub

3. #43 Re: A-Kon 2011 
    Ahaha, thanks Raizuto. xD I think I nearly pee'd myself when I stepped on the Cosplay stage and saw the amount of people out there.

4. #44 Re: A-Kon 2011 
    Well man you did awesome nonetheless!

Recently Cast In:
    CrysisAnimation's Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya Mangadub / Tonberry King's Loveless Fandub

5. #45 Re: A-Kon 2011 
    OMG I failed so hard. I didn't meet a single one of you and for some reason I was an idiot and forgot to sign up/audition for ani-idol and didn't realize it till saturday morning. I woke up and my friend kit had texted me to let me know she hadn't made it through the first round and wanted to know how I did. I was like "awwwwwww shi-------"

A-kon was a blur I was running everywhere and didn't have a chance to meet anyone unless it was by accident or chance.

ok I'll say now. If you guys did see me it would more than likely have been when I was sailor saturn. I had a neptune, pluto, and mercury. We went to the dealers room on saturday and it took us an hour to get there and 2 hours to get out. there were so many cameras.....so many ;-; Then we chilled out on the second floor of the sheraton next to the escalators with some more sailor moon cosplayers. Me pluto and neptune did 'love & Joy' and 'Caramelldansen' we ended up taking a picture for a ghangis grill ad and being video'd for a convention review show. so yeah I had my silence glaive and everything. It was fun.

Friday I was tomoyo [clannad] in the morning, Mio [K-on] with a solid black bass guitar in the middle of the day, Hatsune Miku [Alluring secret dark vail fail] in the evening, and a steampunk outfit at night. Saturday I was Sailor Saturn [sailor moon] for most of the day then I was yin [darker than black] for a few hours -had a hei we were 1 of 3 pairs- and at night I had on a raver outfit [blue/pink long lolita wig with a red light up crin headband, white shirt with black pinstripe corset, black shorts -or black skirt with a pink line at the bottom-, raver candy bracelets, and purple fuzzy boots], and sunday I was wearing my steampunk outfit again.

walking down 20 flights of stairs was murder. I took off my heels 10 flights down. I was gonna die in those 2 inch heels. Now looking forward to A-fest 2011
    Last edited by Midnightmoonproductions; 06-23-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Sig by: Raizuto
    Hokage Titan is my Loli-Shota!
    Raizuto is the Takizawa to my Saki
    - - - - - - -
    Resume | Demo Reel 2008 | Demo Reel 2010

Most Recent cover

Kimi no Koe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg1cT...el_video_title
    Current works:
    Nia Tepplin- Semisoma01's Lagann-Hen Movie
    Misaki Suzuhara - LG65's Angelic Layer Manga Vol.1

6. #46 Re: A-Kon 2011 
    Did you see me?

From Friday:
    Spoiler:     

From Saturday:
    Spoiler:     

From Sunday:
    Spoiler:     

By the way guys, I officially am the founder of Cherami Leigh's official fan club!

Recently Cast In:

7. #47 Re: A-Kon 2011 
    I saw you in cosplay on friday but I didn't realize it was you. sorry ;-;

Sig by: Raizuto
    Hokage Titan is my Loli-Shota!
    Raizuto is the Takizawa to my Saki
    - - - - - - -
    Resume | Demo Reel 2008 | Demo Reel 2010

Most Recent cover

Kimi no Koe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg1cT...el_video_title
    Current works:
    Nia Tepplin- Semisoma01's Lagann-Hen Movie