- Is a student. High school junior.
- Speaks some conversational German (currently in third year of High School German); and very minimal Japanese (I only took a semester of Conversational Japanese).
- Some writing experience
- Can read musical notation
- Is, in fact, an otaku/geek.
- Technical vocal range of almost three octaves (c#-b3; One C# below Middle C, to 2 Bs above Middle C). Mezzosoprano (with some belt) in solo pieces, Alto in choral pieces.
- Plays some piano, violin, and guitar.
I have little acting experience, and only took a couple classes as a child. I do, however, read aloud often for church.
My primary focus in performance is singing, which I intend to study in college. I currently am singing with my school's choir, which in the past has competed with several classical pieces and performed locally as well as at Disneyland, California. In recent years, the group has turned to jazz-based arrangements and pieces, and intends to enter into more competitions. I sing Alto I and II for choir.
In addition, I have been doing some solo pieces for my repetoire, which was recently started. So far, my pieces include:
- "L'amor est un oiseau rebelle" (Habanera) from Bizet's Carmen; Opera
- "Bituing Marikit" - Nicanor Abelardo; Classical
Previous group performances include (but are not limited to):
- "For Good" from Wicked; arranged by M. Huff ~ 2009
- "Defying Gravity" from Wicked; arranged by R. Emerson ~ 2009
- "Seasons of Love" from Rent; arranged by R. Emerson ~ 2009
- "Sing a Song of a Song" (orig. Kenny Garrett); arranged by K. Marsh ~ 2010
JBC's Life on Camera; Script Editor (2010)
Destructive Studios' Kaichou wa Maid-sama! fandub; Script Editor (2010)
Recently cast in:
+ denotes group work
* denotes solo work
+ LEGEND of niconico :: AVA Edition (AmyAnn) ~2010