Auditions Now Over; Cast Chosen
Chosen Cast Will Receive an Email With Further Information
What if you could be given what you wanted most...
What would the price be...?
What would you be willing to pay...?
Would you take the chance for just a dream...?
She could give you everything you ever wanted...
...and the price you'd never know
When dreams turn into NIGHTMARES
And you cannot WAKE UP
Who will save you from HER?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Bm6j4jld4"]YouTube- Dream Weaver [I Need YOUR Help!][/ame]
This is the story about a being known as The Weaver and the people known as her Dreamers. The Weaver, a being not been seen in hundreds of years, needs Dreamers to survive. Usually her Dreamers are alone, wishing and wanting and lamenting all that they lost. They are the perfect choice for her to Weave a Dream towards.
And if those Dreams become Nightmares and the Dreamer cannot wake it is not her fault, now is it?
Currently posted up on YouTube are Episodes One and Episodes Two. However I cannot continue on with Episode Three until a little issue is solved. That issue...? Well, QueenEvilKitty and HellsFavoriteSonVerge and I have fallen out of contact. This means I lack voices for Namine, Kadaj, Cissnei, and Cloud. So I need some help, some auditions.
Record your auditions as mp3 files, please.
Also save the lines as "charactername_yourname_linenumber.mp3" (ex: rufus_twinkats_line01.mp3)
Multiple takes are encouraged.
Send in all lines to email@example.com with the subject line "Dream Weaver Audition"
Make sure your mic is clear and that there are no background noises; while I can clear out some fuzz, I can't always clear out fuzz. Please try not to breathe on the mic too?
Also, please zip your mp3 files together, thanks!
Voiced By: TwilitWing
Naminé was once a normal girl, but something happened in her past and she became much more than she was. She became The Weaver, and since then has become something much more than human.
Namine has three Guards Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz. The Guards watch over her while she Weaves the Dreams for her Dreamers. In order to survive and stay strong Namine must have Dreamers. She survives upon her Dreamers life force, and once her Dreams turn from happiness and into nightmares her Dreamer begins to fade away until they no longer exist.
Her current targets for Dreamers are Zack, Cloud, and Vincent.
By nature Namine appears as an angelic being. She's calm, understanding, and cares for people, but deep down she's much darker. She thrives off of her Dreamers nightmare's and she is much crueler than she appears at first.
What could have made Namine into this dark being? It lies within her past, a past only one race knew...one race that is now gone.
Type: Medium-High, High; kind and yet cruel, soft-spoken, amused yet not all at once
1. I can give you anything...anything you want...anything you dream...anything you desire.
2. I admit...my taste may have been too strong...but this one...well, do you remember that girl?
3. In return all I want is...to see you...to feel...happy. Well. Alive.
4. amused Are you truly sure...this is what you want?
5. coldly They're humans Loz. When does the things they do ever make sense?
The Devout Guard
Voiced By: TwlitWing
Kadaj is one of Naminé's guards. Kadaj is slightly insane and psychotic appearing. He holds a very deep love towards Naminé and will do anything she says without a question. He takes his duty very seriously and has a slightly playful air about him (which only seems to further his insane and psychotic appearance)
To Kadaj Naminé is everything. If anyone speaks against her his mood will change at the drop of the hat, showing just how dangerous he can be. He doesn't like anyone questioning Naminé's decision.
Nothing appears to waver Kadaj's unfailing trust, belief, and love for Naminé. He'd even go to the extent to attack his Brother's if he felt they truly were forsaking their duty.
Lines (please note: whoever voices Namine may also end up voices Kadaj as they are both quite similar in sound; there IS a reason why I and my co-leader who voiced these two now disappeared, did this)
Type: Medium-High; can switch emotions on how he speaks mid-sentence; usually indignant, amused, or cruel
1. indignant It's all in his head! She's drawing him in...none of it was real! How could he react so strongly...?
2. Brother...do you doubt Her?
3. somewhat amused Well he's no ordinary Dreamer now is he? She had to make it extra special.
4. cruely But they don't know about Her. affectionately We've kept Her safe...and She grows strong without outside interference. They don't know She exists; the knowledge died out with the last Cetra....
5. short Still resting.
Voiced By: GamerEntertainer
Cloud likes Tifa, he likes her a lot, but he doesn't believe she likes him back. He hangs around 7th Heaven, the bar Tifa runs in Edge, quite a lot and knows the young barmaid a little. They're not friends, but merely acquaintances.
Being shy and a little insecure Cloud keeps his distance even when interacting with others except those he works with and for.
When Naminé comes to give Cloud a deal--having Tifa love him, having them together--Cloud is hesitant to take up the offer. However upon seeing how life is, he agrees.
1. annoyed/slightly exasperated Reno, Vincent chased me around the entire length of Edge and back! While firing his gun and swearing to gut me!
2. Please leave it be.... As to why Rufus wants me to come in...I get it...but who is this SOLDIER and what's wrong? It has to be someone close genetically for Rufus to be demanding.
3. Where's Denzel Tifa? And Marlene? And my brother?
4. frank Rufus, has anyone ever told you...that you're kind of an asshole?
5. frantic/scared Tifa? Tifa? Tifa where are you?! What's going on!?
Zack's Best Friend
Voiced By: RaikoElric
Cissnei has been Zack's friend for quite a while, and was there for him when Aerith died. She stood by his side, worried for him and about his behavior after the girl's death. She's afraid that one day Zack will snap and do something completely rash.
When the man becomes comatose Cissnei tries her hardest to help free Zack and save the others.
Type: Medium-High, High; proffessional but also kind and caring
1. softly It wasn't her fault, Zack. Disease...doesn't play by our rules.
2. demanding; concerned What do you mean something's wrong with Zack?! Angeal, tell me what's going on?! Re-called? I'm being re-called? Dammit what's going on?! Put Tseng on the phone if you won't answer me!!
3. I take back what I said earlier...things just got interesting. reaches for phone; it suddenly rings What...? answers Shuriken here. pauses Angeal? Why are you calling me? pauses Well I was just about to contact Tseng, actually. We have--
4. concerned It's been two years Zack...can't you let go?
5. to zack; half-joking I'm more worried about you doing something rash.
Also know that if you are trying for Namine, Kadaj, and Cissnei I would like it if you tried to mimic close to the tone the current actors displayed. Especially for Namine and Kadaj. If you need any voice sample's please don't hesitate to ask. You could also view the episodes to get a feel for the story if you wish.
Episode One: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yAn4sQVbDc"]Part One[/ame], [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLNyDnTIps4"]Part Two[/ame]
Episode Two: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaxEgZH-P0"]Part One[/ame], [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3D9Qwrp90"]Part Two[/ame]
Current deadline is about August. I may extend it, it depends entirely on if I feel I don't have enough voices. Thank you for your time and consideration!
Remember: mp3 format, charactername_yourname_linenumber.mp3 (ex: rufus_twinkats_line01.mp3), zip all lines together, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Dream Weaver Audition" Thank you again!
RaikoElric - Namine, Kadaj, Cissnei
Stealth015 - Cloud
TwilitWing - Namine, Cissnei, Kadaj
GameEntertainer - Cloud