Thread: Full Metal Alchemist: Al's Final Monologue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Full Metal Alchemist: Al's Final Monologue 
    BAUGUSBRYSON PRESENTS: FULL METAL ALCHEMIST! ALPHONE'S FINAL MONOLOGUE!

this is the first solo-project I have uploaded on here and I hope that everyone who sees it likes it. ^^ but oh well if some people don't. anyway, whether you like it or not, I would LOVE feedback more than anything on this project! so please tell me what you think! =D

Both the voice and mixing was done by me =3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1I1YbCLZCM"]YouTube- [FMA FANDUB] Al's Final Monologue[/ame]
    Last edited by Bryson Baugus; 06-02-2010 at 04:50 AM.

2. #2 Re: Full Metal Alchemist 
    Blog Entries
    I thought it sounded pretty good.

3. #3 Re: Full Metal Alchemist 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukisho View Post
    I thought it sounded pretty good.
    thanks! =D glad you liked it

4. #4 Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Al's Final Monologue 
    Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Erica's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I liked your performance of the monologue, but I felt like the music was distracting and didn't really fit with the mood of what was going on. I know that the song is supposed to be about Ed and Al and whatnot.. but I think you could have just slapped on the original instrumental piece and it would have made this much more effective.

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus.

Twitter || Youtube || Tumblr || Facebook

5. #5 Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Al's Final Monologue 
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    I liked your performance of the monologue, but I felt like the music was distracting and didn't really fit with the mood of what was going on. I know that the song is supposed to be about Ed and Al and whatnot.. but I think you could have just slapped on the original instrumental piece and it would have made this much more effective.
    thanks for telling me what you think. I think you might be right about the music. I guess I just felt like having some cool music in the background instead of the instrumental ^^;; but anyway, I'm glad you liked the performance itself

6. #6 Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Al's Final Monologue 
    Wow! That's really good!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste him to your signature to help him gain world domination.

------------------------------------------------

7. #7 Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Al's Final Monologue 
    I personally enjoyed this A LOT. I am such a HUGE fan of FMA and this monologue was one of my favorites. The voice of Alphonse is one that is near and dear to my heart and you performed it quite well. I liked the echo effect but I think you could have taken it away so we could have heard your voice unprocessed. It would have been nice to hear your true Alphonse voice without any echo behind it.

Even still, the emotion was there and the voice was really accurate to Aaron Dismuke in the original dub. Which equals LOVE. Plus, even though the original instrumental would have set the mood better, the song that you did use was really nice. Since it spoke of a promise and Al and Ed do have a promise between brothers, (as Alphonse mentioned!) it fit perfectly. Overall, I really liked this performance! <3 Keep doing more dubs as Alphonse and maybe, we'll see if I can't get a dub with you as Alphonse.

8. #8 Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Al's Final Monologue 
    Blog Entries
    The monologue itself was good~ Well delivered, smooth, pacing, etc. Song choice, it made me want to cry, probably because I've been traumatized by Vic's amv of it that he shows at all his panels (ie sentimental memory ties of sadness in the underlying meaning)
    AUDITIONS: Coming in a few months
    "It doesn't matter if the part is big or small, it's that you get into the part and connect with who you are portraying" ~ Me!

9. #9 Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Al's Final Monologue 
    Quote Originally Posted by Refi-chan View Post
    Song choice, it made me want to cry, probably because I've been traumatized by Vic's amv of it that he shows at all his panels (ie sentimental memory ties of sadness in the underlying meaning)
    wait so is that a good or bad thing? D:

10. #10 Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Al's Final Monologue 
    SolidJohtoPhoenix
    This came out really good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast