Thread: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Season 1 Fandub [PARTIAL CAST LIST UP // STILL NEED 4F]

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Season 1 Fandub [PARTIAL CAST LIST UP // STILL NEED 4F] 
    Hey guys! I'm going to fandub season one of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha! Season one only has 13 episodes, so it's not that long. I may decided on fandubbing season 2 and season 3 also, depending on how well this goes. But for now I'll just stick with season 1

RULES:
    1. Please record in .mp3 only. If you absolutely can't, I'll accept .wav, but mp3 is much better.

2. Save each line seperately and title it "yourname_charactername_linenumber" (ex. ChocoKasumi_Nanoha_Line3)

3. Zip 'em all up. (One zip file per charcter please. Its just easier to sort though), and send them to chocokasumi@live.ca or my AIM is xichigomomox or my skye is ChocoKasumi .

4. Try to have a good mic. I won't not cast you if your mike is not great, as long as your good. But if you have an absolutely horrendous mic, we might have a problem.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I want to thank everyone for their auditions, I had such a hard time picking! Four characters have not been casted yet (Percia, Lindy, Amy, Noel), so auditions for them are still open. [they're picture/lines are at the bottom now.]

CASTED:

Name: Nanoha Takamachi [MAIN CHARACTER]
    Description: Nanoha Takamachi is a third grader, who isn't good at sports, but she does her best with courage, magic, and her will, that she won't lose. She's slightly dense and much too trusting, but has a tremendous insight.
    Voice: High. childish.
    Casted To: Aikiku [confirmed]

Name: Fate Testarossa [MAIN CHARACTER]
    Description: A blonde haired, naive girl who is abused by her ruthless mother. Fate remained blindly and unquestioningly loyal to her mother and carries out her search for the Jewel Seeds. Those searches made her cross ways with Nanoha, and though they are enemies at first, it caused he to eventually reveal her true self and be a kid.
    Voice: Medium. Quiet, thoughtful, wise.
    Casted To: Reikku [confirmed]

Name: Yuuno Scrya [MAIN CHARACTER]
    Description: Yūno is a magic-user from Midchilda, and is the same age as Nanoha. Despite his young age, he worked as an archaeologist and discovered a set of ancient and powerful artifacts (the magical term for this is Lost Logia) known as the Jewel Seeds. He is responsible and reliable, despite his young age. He transforms into a ferret when the are in 'the real world' and is thought to be Nanoha's pet.
    Voice: High (for a boy, anyways). Almost kind of girlish sounding.
    Casted To: KiTSUyasha [confirmed]

Name: Arf
    Description: Fate's outspoken dog-woman familiar. Her distaste of Precia is mutual, but she cannot do anything to protect Fate from her mother. Arf instead takes out her anger on her enemies. She is very kind to Fate and rather protective of her.
    Voice: Medium-High. Confident and somewhat seductive. Girlish.
    Casted To: Sakurabi_Ren [confirmed]

Name: Chrono Harlaown
    Description: Chrono is a commissioned officer of the Time-Space Administration Bureau, and Admiral Lindy Harlaown's son. Chrono takes his position as a Bureau officer very seriously, which often puts him in awkward moments with his mother, and with Amy Limietta, both of whom are more light-hearted in nature. He is highly disciplined in the art of magic, and his experience and training will often make up for his relative lack of magical power in combat.
    Voice: Medium-High, very boyish.
    Casted To: Genshie [confirmed]

Name: Arisa Bannings
    Description: Alisa is an outspoken, dog-loving girl, and multimillionaire heiress, who gets angry when people keep secrets from her. Like Suzuka, she is a friend of Nanoha.
    Voice: High. Has a tsundere quality to it.
    Casted To: Suky [confirmed]

Name: Suzuka Tsukimura
    Description: As a child, she was bullied by the more aggressive Alisa, however after Nanoha stood up to Alisa they became friends. She is soft-spoken, and very kind.
    Voice: High, soft.
    Casted To: Elina [confirmed]

Name: Kyoya Takamachi
    Description: He is Nanoha's older brother, who is in the process of training Miyuki. He is serious most of the time, but has become less so after starting his relationship with Shinobu.
    Voice: Low-Medium. Brotherly.
    Casted To: Genshie [confirmed]

Name: Miyuki Takamachi
    Description: Nanoha's older sister. She is smart and athletic.
    Voice: Medium. Sisterly, has a bit of a tomboy-ish edge.
    **Self casted**

Name: Shiro Takamachi
    Description: Nanoha's father. He may have the magical aptitude like his youngest daughter. He owns and works at the Midori-ya cafe but also coaches a kid's soccer team.
    Voice: Low. Fatherly.
    Casted To: greygelgoog [confirmed]

Name: Momoko Takamachi
    Description: Nanoha's mother. She works at the Midori-ya cafe with her husband.
    Voice: Medium. Sweet and girlish, but very mother-like.
    Casted To: Matese [confirmed]

Name: Shinobu Tsukimura
    Description: Shinobu is Suzuka's older sister and appears to be in the early stages of a relationship with Kyōya, which he appears to be unwilling to admit.
    Voice: Medium. Very smart sounding.
    Casted To: Matese [confirmed]

Name: Farin K. Ehrlichkeit
    Description: She is Noel's younger sister and Suzuka's personal maid. She is seemingly fairly clumsy, almost dropping a plate full of cookies and tea when Yuuno and a kitten run underfoot.
    Voice: High. Friendly, childish.
    Casted To: Aikiku [confirmed]

Anyone who auditioned (whether you made the cast list or not) is welcome to be an extra

STILL OPEN:

Name: Lindy Harlaown
    Description: Lindy, the kind-spirited captain of the spaceship Asura works for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. She enjoys drinking green tea with sugar.
    Voice: Medium-Low. Soft, and motherly, yet firm at the same time.
    Line 1: *matter-of-factly* Well.. We were planning on this being a one-way trip in the beginning...
    Line 2: *stressed, commanding* Chrono! Nanoha! Yuuno! I'll be with you shortly! Until I arrive, you three are to focus on arresting Precia Testarossa!
    Line 3: *Authoritative, arresting Precia* Precia Testarossa. This is the end of the line. I am suppressing the dimensional disturbance. Your source of power will soon be sealed, and my head enforcer is heading this way right now.

Name: Precia Testarossa
    Description: Is the first main villain of the series. She is abusive and cruel, torturing Fate simply for not getting enough Jewel Seeds and not disposing of potential hindrance Nanoha.
    Voice: Low. Evil, insane/crazy.
    Line 1: *angry, delusional* You're wrong! The path to Alhazred is in the interval between dimensions. As soon as the dimensional space is shattered, the brilliant glow that surges out of the interval... the path is certainly through that!
    Line 2: *crazy laughter*
    Line 3: *furious* Having that oppurtunity right in front of your face and squandering it, mindlessly ignoring them...!

Name: Amy Limiette
    Description: Amy also works on the Asura, and is a good friend to Chrono and Lindy. She is an officer cadet, often tasked with research and intelligence gathering, which are apparently her specialties.
    Voice: High-Medium. Tomboy-ish.
    Line 1: *shocked* The items that act like the energy source for the Garden are similar to the jewel seeds, the Lost Logia!
    Line 2: *in shock, explaining* She's preforming a very strong, forced activation on them to compensate for the lack of other material!
    Line 3: *updating Lindy* Nanoha and Yuuno have successfully infiltrated the power core... While Fate and Arf are heading towards the lowest level of the garden!

Name: Noel K. Ehrlichkeit
    Description: Noel is the head maid of the Tsukimura household. She has a younger sister named Farin, who is Suzuka's personal maid.
    Voice: High-Medium. Friendly.
    Line 1: Let me prepare you both some tea. What type would you like?
    Line 2: *greeting* Kyoya, Miss Nanoha, welcome.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEADLINE FOR UNCASTED CHARACTERS IS JULY 20.
    Good luck!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Auditions Received:

Riyuka_Shiten - Nanoha
    CanvasofElohim4 - Chrono
    Aikiku - Nanoha, Arisa, Suzuka, Farin
    RhythmBeatMusic - Yuuno
    danparkerstudios - Chrono, Shiro, Kyoya
    greygelgoog - Shiro, Kyoya, Brueau Officers
    Philmister978 - Kyoya, Chrono
    ChaosTomaHeart - Yuuno
    Feito-Chan - Fate
    Annie_Chan - Nanoha, Fate
    Genshie - Chrono, Shiro, Kyoya
    Matese - Every female charater (excluding Percia) AND Yuuno
    Sakurabi Ren - Arf, Lindy, Miyuki
    Elina - Suzuka
    Suky - Nanoha, Fate, Percia, Arisa, Suzuka
    Kanehana - Nanoha
    Kitsuyasha - Arf, Nanoha, Fate, Suzuka, Lindy, Yuuno
    Reikku - Nanoha, Fate, Arf, Lindy, Noel
    blueyedblone482 - Noel
    Inuko101 - Lindy
    Infinity - Percia
    Last edited by ChocoKasumi; 07-20-2010 at 03:27 PM.

2. #2 Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Season 1 Fandub Auditions! 
    Blog Entries
    I'll send something in (=

3. #3 Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Season 1 Fandub Auditions! 
    Quote Originally Posted by ichigo_m View Post
    I'll send something in (=

Great! Can't wait to hear it. ^-^

4. #4 Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Season 1 Fandub Auditions! 
    Of course I'm joining Caro-Nee xD I'll get you something Asap

5. #5 Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Season 1 Fandub Auditions! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Feito-Chan View Post
    Of course I'm joining Caro-Nee xD I'll get you something Asap

FEEEITTTOOOOOOOOO! 8DDDDDDDD You didn't have to join *sweatdrop*

6. #6 Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Season 1 Fandub Auditions! 
    I'll try auditioning, but it might be awhile since I need to wait for my throat to get better. (or else it'll suck worse)

7. #7 Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Season 1 Fandub Auditions! 
    A Real Mad Scientist Drinks Dr.Pepper Genshie's Avatar
    Love this series, good luck to you. May try for Chrono, maybe.. XD

(Old Demos new one coming soon feel free to ask for new samples)

^A^ DEMO REEL 2010 ^A^

>A<DEMO REEL 2011>A<

>A>DEMO REEL 2012<A<

8. #8 Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Season 1 Fandub Auditions! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazusa065 View Post
    I'll try auditioning, but it might be awhile since I need to wait for my throat to get better. (or else it'll suck worse)
    ahah! Alright, I can wait! (: Hope your throat gets better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Genshie View Post
    Love this series, good luck to you. May try for Chrono, maybe.. XD
    Thanks! I hope you do x3

9. #9 Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Season 1 Fandub Auditions! 
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoKasumi View Post
    FEEEITTTOOOOOOOOO! 8DDDDDDDD You didn't have to join *sweatdrop*
    We had this discussion on aim xD but yeah, I wanna do more voice acting stuff than just this... xD

10. #10 Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Season 1 Fandub Auditions! 
    Finding The Destiny! danparkerstudios's Avatar
    Yep, I'll audition for this as well. Seriously? Oh yes, I can do that.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast