So, I had to make this as the final project for my Intro to Audio Production class. Well, I didn't HAVE to make this; I could have done anything I wanted. But a radioplay was the only thing I could think of.
Akumaryu as Elliot Simms
MissAck as Sara Winthorpe
Kennidy as Cara Winthorpe
lightofhope18 as Aria
Written/Directed/Mixed by Akumaryu
Really really REALLY huge thanks to my cast. I put a lot of stress on your girls, and I was under a lot of stress too. Plus, I feel that I didn't do as good a job directing this as I could have. I really appreciate you guys being willing to put up with my pickiness and my rushing, even among your own busy schedules. It was a lot of work, and you guys helped make this project come out as good as it did.
As for some closing thoughts, this is what I already know it needs work on, as well as what the class and Professor said about it:
- Good job
- A lot of work
- Like Final Fantasy or an Anime.
- Interesting that the witches were young and not hag-like
- Set up a different kind of world
- Hard to hear Aria because of the effect
+ Raise the level, do some EQ
- Could use more ambience and less music
- Music was consistent with the source it was based on
- Led to a lot of questions about the details of the witches and their backstory
- Wanted a twist ended
+ Sisters and Aria are all in cahoots with each other
+ Like a test and he passed because he let the sisters go
- I wish I had put more effects in the last half of the play. I was running out of time very quickly, so that part all got a bit rushed. If I could go back and redo it, I would definitely work harder at making Aria's spell HUGANTIC! Also, more footsteps. <.<
So yeah. Not looking for HUGE critique on this, but some comments would be greatly appreciated. This is my first time writing and mixing a radioplay, so tell me what you think.