The staff has gotten together and decided to put out a VAA Newsletter! Now, I’m sure you’re asking yourself, “How can I help?” Right? I thought so! Well, how about letting us advertise YOU? That’s right, we want to showcase you!
What do we mean by that?
Well, specifically we’d like to present a showcase on completed productions and on-going audition threads! To keep everyone from submitting their productions, for the first few Newsletters at least, we’ll keep it a bit restrictive.
If you would like to submit a Completed Project here are the qualifications:
- For a fandub: Your project MUST be a minimum of ten minutes in length.
- For an audio drama: Your project MUST be at least four minutes in length.
- As of press time, songs will not be accepted, UNLESS the song is an original composition.
- MUST have been released between February 1-28th so
If you would like to submit your Audition thread here are the qualifications:
- Your thread MUST follow ALL the rules listed here: http://voiceactingalliance.com/board...ad.php?t=36557
- The deadline MUST be past March 10th
WHO do you submit your application to?
- Send a PM with the application listed above as a private message to Newsletter: http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/member.php?u=16852
- If your application is for a Completed Work then list that as your subject line.
- If your application is for an Audition then list that as your subject line.
The FORMAT for the submitted application needs to be as follows:
- The name of your Completed Work/Audition
- A short blurb, 25-75 words in length
- The link to your production/audition (we want people to comment in your thread so you can receive more feedback from the community!)
DEADLINE for your production or audition to be included in the March edition of the VAA Newsletter is February 28th.
If any of this sounds confusing, feel free to PM: Matt Alan, Mochan, or Matt Cruea.
WHY should you do this?
- Why not?
- Its fun!
- It promotes community spirit!
- FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOU!
The very first VAA Newsletter will be emailed to the entire community during the first few days of March! We’re very excited about this new addition to the board, and if it proves popular we’ll see about expanding this feature in the future! If you have some ideas about how the VAA Newsletter can be improved, please, send a PM to: Matt Alan, Mochan, or Matt Cruea.