I wanted to do a fandub of a clip from episode 15 of Macross Frontier: it's the clip where Ranka Lee and Sheryl Nome sings 'What bout my star?" together. Here's a clip (raw)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuIr0sKvoDE"]YouTube- Macross Frontier Episode 15 What bout my Star? Ranka & Sheryl Duet[/ame]
I already have a Ranka, and Sheryl would be self-casted, but I'm in need of an Alto. (he's the blue haired guy)
To audition, please do the following:
- have a decent mic. (no cells, cameras, etc.)
- keep ALL lines in ONE audio clip
- send it in .mp3 format
- name it: user_altoauds.mp3 (ex. xdragonsgirl28x_altoauds.mp3)
- send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- have fun!
1) "ehh? This can't be..." (he's referring to the playing song)
2) "ahh! It's not like that!!" (when Ranka feels down because of their "date")
3) "Still... I'm surprised at how well it's filmed..." (referring to the screen)
Generally Alto gets embarrassed quite easily, so there are lines where he says "Sheryl" or "Ranka" in surprised tones. and also makes embarrassed sounds like "ehh?!" or "uhhh".
Deadline: I want this project done rather quickly so ill make it December 28.. however, i may close it any time...