Before I critique, note that I'm not super familiar with Lucky Star but I'll do my best.
Minami - MistressOfSake
Miyuki - Solstice
- I enjoyed your voice it was really pleasing to the ears, at first I had believed you would be using a monotone voice but I'm very glad you didn't you had a very decent amount of emotion and I enjoyed the slight rasp you added. Your final lines really got the feeling of worry across.
Tsukasa - Kaori
- I was expecting it to be a little higher but I'm glad you stuck with a voice that sounded natural.
Kagami - Katerinu
- It was cute and for the most part I enjoyed it but at times your pitch fluctuated slightly.
Konata - Pollariis
- You do annoyed character so well, no complaints.
Yutaka - LittlestOne
- Your quality was very poor and there was a pop before and after all your lines which really made me sad. No real lines to comment on.
Hiyori - NikkiKora
- SO VERY cute. I loved it.
Patricia - Patricia Martin
- Nothing to really say, it was well done and no complaints, it fit.
Minami's Mom - ThatLameGirl
- The voice sounded very forced, and it was hard to understand you at some points. I liked your "Hello Cherry!" however.
- You had a motherly tone which made it work, but it didn't have the maturity to the voice I would have liked to have heard.
In all this was an entertaining fandub, the sound effects were a little poor in quality but it did what it needed to. OMG did the dog eat the cellphone?! I was please that regardless of the amount of high voiced females you managed to get a collection of girls with unique voices.