It seems the planet is in trouble! Meteors, Sephiroth (and clones!), ShinRa, and many other things seem to be bringing the Planet towards almost certain death! It is up to you, fair people to stop it~
Out of this crisis has risen heroes, and even some helpful theives. But be warned. Not everything is going to be a walk in the park. Or a train graveyard.
Rules of play are simple. I'm shortening my lengthy list, yet again. Follow the rules, and you live. Break one, and you will return to the lifestream, along with those who are lynched and killed.
1. NO TALKING OUTSIDE THE GAME. Seriously. I know I don't hear much of people doing it, but I caught someone my last mafia game trying. So here's how to do it, plain and simple: unless your role specifically states that you can talk to a player, then do not speak to anybody outside of this thread. Skype parties are always running ((*coughlemmeknowifyouwantinonecough*)) but beyond this thread NO SPEAKING! Thank you!
2. I know it's the holidays, and we all have lives ((right?!)), so I'm gonna be lax on the activity. But try not to go too long, or Sparrow will force you back into the Lifestream. Three 24 hour outside the game days is pushing things. Things are going to be moving fast once the Christmas Holiday is over ((And Sparrow finishes everything that needs to be done at the Church. D) I think we're clear?
3. NO ROLECLAIMING. Standard rule. No saying "I'M WEDGE. I'M PART OF AVALANCHE. I'M A TOWNIE. DON'T KILL ME." Right? Right.
4. Roleplay is GREATLY APPRECIATED. In fact, you get awards if you do it well. Roleplay also saves you in many situations. 8D WE ROLEPLAY. NOT ROLECLAIM.
5. I run on EST. When I say Day/Night ends, it ends, and nothing is accepted/counted after that period of time. HOWEVER, if Sparrow disappears for longer than an hour after her post, and says nothing, it is extended until Sparrow comes back and ends the Day/Night again. Basic rule I have for every game.
6. HAVE FUN. We can all do this, right?!
And of course, NO SPAMMING. But we've got that under control.
If you need a more standard set of rules, Matt's is located right Here.
All right, everyone, let's mosey.
I need 15 to start, 21 for a full game. ((Yes. Random number. Deal.))
Players list located here