MAFIA #92: The Mafia In Which Rikka Wins
In case you didn't know, Rikka is actually a little tired of all you people lynching her or killing her in the night or something of the sort. People lynching me (on purpose or accidentally) when I'm townie, CHINOMI. People foiling my plans, SMILE(-chan). People thinking I'm suspicious when I'm not, FUCHS. People investigating me first, especially when I'm mafia, SIRIUS. People trying to move in on my duties as designated bandwagon starter, LENNE. So! Why not a mafia game where Rikka is sure to win?
Or... just has a really good chance of winning, if the town is smart~ Do your best and let Rikka win, okay~? Okay!
SOME STUFF YOU SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY READ
This game follows the basic mafia rules that's conveniently stickied in the mafia forums. Go review them there. The following is... sort of kind of copied from Rikka's previous games, CLAMP Mafia and Magical Girl Mafia.
1. Role-claiming. You really shouldn't do it. But, you can most definitely roleplay as your Rikka role, if you wish. Just no outright stating, "Bonjour na no desu! Je suis 'Le French Speaking Rikka!'". But you can throw in French phrases and act all francophone if you so desire. This isn't an actual role, by the way.
2. Double lynching and triple lynching are acknowledged by The Real Rikka. Whoever has the majority of votes by the end of the "Day" is lynched. You get one free no-lynch day. By the hammer drop deadline, if most people agree to a no lynch day, there'll be no lynchings. After that, should there be no votes in future days, a random person will die.
3. Please refrain from discussing the details of this game outside of this thread, unless your role permits you to. A post going "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" because you somehow caused the lynching of 5 townies in ONE day in the 'Speak Your Mind' thread is perfectly fine, though! Just no discussing detail-y details.
4. I live in New York. Times will be in EST. If I say that Day ends at 8PM EST, and I don't actually get here to drop the hammer until 8:10PM, everything above the official hammer drop post counts. Yes, even the ones that came after 8PM. I am a firm believer in the almighty powers of the official hammer drop post.
5. When voting, please be sure to BOLD your vote, or it doesn't count. Vote: Rikka (which, technically, will be happening a lot in this game), for example. To change your vote, be sure to go Unvote: Rikka (bad things happen when you lynch Rikka) before casting your new vote, or it doesn't count.
6. Special abilities that can be performed at night should be PMed to me. I've cleared out... a little of my inbox for this. Because some PMs are just too precious to get rid of (for example, that one where I tell Miss Hatomikazuki to cut off fruitfly's head and put it in front Scheris' door @ Unknown Mafia is just precious! What a nice memory.). Feel free to pester me via email or something in the unlikely event my inbox is filled up.
7. The mafia Rikkas wins when they make up half the town! The townie Rikkas win once all members of the mafia Rikkas are gone. Do your best to help Rikka win, okay! (With that said, this game is entirely fair to all Rikkas~)
8. There's no number 8, but I just wanted to include it. 8 is eternal.
The idea for this game was originally Miss EmbersGlow's. So! She automatically gets a spot in the game, if she still wants to play. That's fair, yes? She wanted #2, but since I don't do pre-signups, I can't promise anything. So, if you're a *nice* person, you'll save #2 for her. But first come, first serve. :D Be mean if you want.
Rikka Daikazoku. (Players List)
2019 spots currently available. Feel free to request a specific number, or have me pick out a random number for you. Choose carefully now! All of the roles are already bounded by numbers~
Let's have a fun game so I can laugh at your misery, okay? Okay!