Thread: Fatal Frame: Crimson Dreams

1. #1 Fatal Frame: Crimson Dreams 
    Pure Poison Flower Belladonna Gardenia's Avatar
    This is a radio play based on a short story found in the fatal frame 3 comic anthology.

It focuses on the story line of Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly, and focuses on the two mysterious twins you encounter in FF3, Tsuzuri and Musubi, and follows their story from their childhood to the Crimson Sacrifice ritual and to their eventual confinement in the Manor of Sleep.

I'd like to thank my cast for being part of this play, you all were a pleasure to work with! Thank you! I hope eveyone enjoys this play.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E4VS2IY4

Format: Mp3
    Size: 9.08 MB
    Length: 9:55
    Rating: M

Cast (In order of apperance)

Tsuzuri Osaka: Briannabaka
    Governess: Pearly505
    Child Tsuzuri: Sayaka
    Child Musubi: Little Star
    Kayo: Verdeni
    Village Lady 3: Pearly505
    Village Lady 2: Mochan
    Village Lady 1: Verdeni
    Mrs Osaka: Katsy974
    Mr Osaka: Crono04
    Musubi Osaka: Belladonna Gardenia
    Kiichi: Verdeni
    Head Priest: Geistseig

2. #2 Re: Fatal Frame: Crimson Dreams 
    It's not about post count. geist_seig's Avatar
    Yay, it's out! D:
    ~Critique pending~

Website (Now under updates)

3. #3 Re: Fatal Frame: Crimson Dreams 
    Yay! I'm so excited!

Okay...here is my review so far. More will be added later.

Tsuzuri Osaka: Briannabaka - From what I've heard so far, I have nothing much to say except excellent work. I love your style of speaking, and good range of emotion...subtle yet compassionate. But I noticed in some lines you sounded somewhat emotionless.

Child Musubi: Little Star - You sound so cute! Great emotion and good delivery of lines. Good job!

Child Tsuzuri: Sayaka - This is really odd giving myself an review, but I guess it turned out well! ^^ Keep improving, girl~! *lol*

Governess: Pearly505 - Great voice. Has a stern quality to it, and you sound strict just as your character should be. Good emotion as well.
    Last edited by Sayaka; 11-07-2007 at 04:58 AM.

ビッグバン
    は最高です!빅뱅이 최고입니다!

Neptunia :: Kannagi :: Rozen Maiden
    :: Fragile Dreams
    For other roles I was cast in proceed to -- <>Youtube<>

4. #4 Re: Fatal Frame: Crimson Dreams 
    Kansas, the acting-recruitment capitol of earth
    damn, i'm good!
    oh, and i guess those other people were pretty ok too. sometimes.

naw, i'm not really that big a douchebag. uh, wow. that was really cool. i'm honored to have been part of such a great cast and to be in such a well-made drama.

Rabid Field Technician
    of ShudoRanmaru's army.

Action Bastard sez: crono04? More like crono, oh yeah!

Producing:
    Traveler's Tale

5. #5 Re: Fatal Frame: Crimson Dreams 
    Weee~!! I'm so happy. :] This was so much fun to be in~ I'm glad. :] And ever so greatful!

It's neat to hear the finished thing in it. Geist, YOU DID AWESOME! And I also ABSOLUTELY LOVED Kiichi, He sounded amazing.

Great job to everyone! I hope you all had as much fun as I did with this. :]

Annnd~

Quote Originally Posted by Sayaka View Post

Tsuzuri Osaka: Briannabaka - From what I've heard so far, I have nothing much to say except excellent work. I love your style of speaking, and good range of emotion...subtle yet compassionate. But I noticed in some lines you sounded somewhat emotionless.
    Thanks so much for that compliment/critque!!! It means a lot, and makes me happy~~ x]

However! In my defence, I was supposed to put a hint of emotionlessness in the narration lines. Unless you meant the lines where it was her actually talking in the story line, Then I have no excuse. xD;

Never the less! Thanks. :] <333