STATUS OF PRODUCTION:
Episode 1 75% Complete. Recasting of Loveless almost complete. Still open until 08-24 OR UNTIL ROLE IS FILLED.
Working Title: Unexpected Angel Force Seraphim
Plot: The sudden destructive appearance of a group of renegade bio constructs, dubbing themselves the Black Angel Group, has prompted the world's nations to come together to find a way to stop the derelict cyborg group - before they tear the world apart!
Enter Dr. Otakebi Kunou (he prefers to be called Dr. Ota-Ku) and his daughter, Kusumi. His master plan for handling the Black Angel Group?
Creating a genetically enhanced group of... magical girls?!
Harnessing the latent psychich and magical abilities of five ordinary women whose ages range from sixteen to twenty-two, Dr. Ota-Ku manages to create the world's first flesh and blood magical girl team!
Naturally, his methods are questioned regularly by Interpol, who have set up a crack team of investigators to go after the Black Angel Group. Dr. Ota-Ku insists that his plan will work - after all, magical girls had saved the world from worst threats! (In anime, anyway. And Dr. Ota-Ku does so love his anime.)
Dr. Ota-Ku creates a magically enhanced alloy, creating bio-armor for all five girls. He programs trigger words specific to each girl into their wrist communicators, which allows them to summon the armor - naturally, it's exceptionally flashy when it activates, mimicing a magical girl sequence.
This project is a 100% original comedic drama that pokes fun at magical girls (we love them so), while presenting a meaty story with larger-than-life characters. It will only be 13 episodes long and will feature trailers for each episode.
Most of the main cast have been claimed already. See the "auditions" section for a little more info.
Please do not audition if you are not willing to send me your lines on time. I WILL be scrapping people and recasting when I need to.
Please also note the generic disclaimer that is included with all critiques (subject to wording changes):
Critique disclaimer: Please don't take the above critique as a guarantee. Final casting decisions will NOT be made prior to the deadline.
Audition Guidelines - General Auditions
I try to keep the guidelines simple, so following them shouldn't be too hard. Please follow them closely - if you don't, your auditions may get thrown out.
Extras will be cast based on auditions received for main characters.
* Record the lines for the character you are auditioning for in 44.100 kHz, 16-bit sterio (CD-quality) or better (keep the filesize at a minimum).
* Save your audition as yourname_linename. Each audition line is labled - if the line is labeled "Bob01", your file would end up yourname_bob01.mp3. Each line as listed in the auditions section starts with [XXX0X] - for example, [CELESTE01] - list your line, therefor, as, for exapmle, Jeishii_CELESTE01 or Jeishii_CELESTE01.
* If your file wasn't already saved as an mp3, convert the .wav to .mp3 format. If you are unable to do this, email or IM (LostSoulVampyre on AIM) me.
* Create a .txt file containing the following information: Your Name, Your VA Name, Your email address, and alternate ways to contact you (such as AIM, MSN, etc). Optional information includes your resume or a link to it.
* Zip your audition files and text file into a zip folder. You can lable it as you like, but something like Yourname Charactername(s) Auditions makes sense.
* Email your auditions to me at liliumnoir at gmail.com (or alternatively, upload your files and email me a link to it). Your subject should reflect "Unexpected Angel Project Audition" or something similar.
* Let me know if you want a critique. I won't bother if you're not wanting one.
* Wait for a response! =)
This is what happens when you don't send your lines in. >(
Deadline: The auditions for Loveless will remain OPEN for one more week OR UNTIL THE ROLE IS FILLED (1 more week is Sunday, August 24).
Not Gender Specific