Thread: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM | Auditions closed (Lovelss cast)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM | Auditions closed (Lovelss cast) 
    4 years later and I'm like "Who are you people?!" Lilium's Avatar
    STATUS OF PRODUCTION:
    Episode 1 75% Complete. Recasting of Loveless almost complete. Still open until 08-24 OR UNTIL ROLE IS FILLED.

-----

Working Title: Unexpected Angel Force Seraphim

Plot: The sudden destructive appearance of a group of renegade bio constructs, dubbing themselves the Black Angel Group, has prompted the world's nations to come together to find a way to stop the derelict cyborg group - before they tear the world apart!

Enter Dr. Otakebi Kunou (he prefers to be called Dr. Ota-Ku) and his daughter, Kusumi. His master plan for handling the Black Angel Group?

Creating a genetically enhanced group of... magical girls?!

Harnessing the latent psychich and magical abilities of five ordinary women whose ages range from sixteen to twenty-two, Dr. Ota-Ku manages to create the world's first flesh and blood magical girl team!

Naturally, his methods are questioned regularly by Interpol, who have set up a crack team of investigators to go after the Black Angel Group. Dr. Ota-Ku insists that his plan will work - after all, magical girls had saved the world from worst threats! (In anime, anyway. And Dr. Ota-Ku does so love his anime.)

Dr. Ota-Ku creates a magically enhanced alloy, creating bio-armor for all five girls. He programs trigger words specific to each girl into their wrist communicators, which allows them to summon the armor - naturally, it's exceptionally flashy when it activates, mimicing a magical girl sequence.

-----------

This project is a 100% original comedic drama that pokes fun at magical girls (we love them so), while presenting a meaty story with larger-than-life characters. It will only be 13 episodes long and will feature trailers for each episode.

Most of the main cast have been claimed already. See the "auditions" section for a little more info.

Please do not audition if you are not willing to send me your lines on time. I WILL be scrapping people and recasting when I need to.

Please also note the generic disclaimer that is included with all critiques (subject to wording changes):

Critique disclaimer: Please don't take the above critique as a guarantee. Final casting decisions will NOT be made prior to the deadline.

---
    AUDITION GUIDELINES
    ---

Audition Guidelines - General Auditions

I try to keep the guidelines simple, so following them shouldn't be too hard. Please follow them closely - if you don't, your auditions may get thrown out.

Extras will be cast based on auditions received for main characters.

* Record the lines for the character you are auditioning for in 44.100 kHz, 16-bit sterio (CD-quality) or better (keep the filesize at a minimum).

* Save your audition as yourname_linename. Each audition line is labled - if the line is labeled "Bob01", your file would end up yourname_bob01.mp3. Each line as listed in the auditions section starts with [XXX0X] - for example, [CELESTE01] - list your line, therefor, as, for exapmle, Jeishii_CELESTE01 or Jeishii_CELESTE01.

* If your file wasn't already saved as an mp3, convert the .wav to .mp3 format. If you are unable to do this, email or IM (LostSoulVampyre on AIM) me.

* Create a .txt file containing the following information: Your Name, Your VA Name, Your email address, and alternate ways to contact you (such as AIM, MSN, etc). Optional information includes your resume or a link to it.

* Zip your audition files and text file into a zip folder. You can lable it as you like, but something like Yourname Charactername(s) Auditions makes sense.

* Email your auditions to me at liliumnoir at gmail.com (or alternatively, upload your files and email me a link to it). Your subject should reflect "Unexpected Angel Project Audition" or something similar.

* Let me know if you want a critique. I won't bother if you're not wanting one.

* Wait for a response! =)

RECASTING.

This is what happens when you don't send your lines in. >(

Deadline: The auditions for Loveless will remain OPEN for one more week OR UNTIL THE ROLE IS FILLED (1 more week is Sunday, August 24).

Not Gender Specific

None

Females

None

Males

None.
    Last edited by Lilium; 08-25-2008 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Loveless CAST
    ~ Cast In ~
    Calista (Angel X) | Anthy/Teacher (SKU) | Mary Jane (Spiderman Bubble Bodies)| Bishop Laura (Trinity Blood Radio Play) | Chewy (Soul Basket!)

~ Previously Produced ~
    Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM || Black Lily Defined (Cover Group)

~ Completed ~
    .hack//PROMISE || Your Rain || Black Lily Defined New! Naraku no Hana c/w Tobira no Mukou e! || Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM ep 1

~ Currently Casting ~
    SM149 Fandub is CANCELLED due anime's impending decline, in order to not perpetuate this cycle (plus, Premier won't work on my computer : )
    [/center][/size]

2. #2 Re: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM Auditions Open | 2 F, 4 M, 2 other | DL 11/12/07 
    Auditions Received

* = redos received

Russ (OMEGA)
    Phantasm (Loveless)

Current Cast

Please note: the below castlist was pre-cast from the cast of BSSC: EnK. Some of these roles are reprises from their BSSC: EnK direct counetrparts, and some are simply given to these individuals because they met the criteria for the characters. They were my main cast and I felt it would be prudent to offer them tailored roles in the new production to make up for wasting their time and mine since BSSC: EnK was scrapped. I am listing the current cast to let you all know what great talents you will be working with if you get a part.

Cast appears in alphabetical order of their username/VA name. Newest in Italics. (as of 08-24-2008 )

Quick reference for newest members of the cast:

Update: Casting changes have been made as of 08-24-2008. Loveless has been recast.

Shelibertine - Unexpected Angel Uta/Celeste Muse
    ShudoRanmaru - Fluffy
    SandsO - Inspector Todd
    Ry-Guy - Zakharov, Narrator
    SinnerChrono - Ruthless
    Giest Sieg - Loveless

Females

Emma - Otakebi Kusumi [Daughter of a Mad Scientist], assistance in production
    GenesisAvalon - Unexpected Angel Ren'ai/Luci Serrill [Unexpected Angel Second in Command]
    Kaeri - Otakebi Hitome [Interpol Lead Agent]
    Lilium - Unexpected Angel Teruko/Lilian Constantine [Unexpected Angel Supplementary 2]
    Miki - Amanda Norton [Unfortunate Enemy Bait Best Friend]
    Mindy - Unexpected Angel Reimu/Oisaki Reimu [Unexpected Angel Supplementary 1](reprise of the original character from BSSC: EnK)
    Mochan - Caroll Smith [The Harrassed Pop Idol Agent] and Lady Nightmare
    Pandora - Bored Anchorwoman [Bored Anchorwoman]
    Rikka - Unexpected Angel Mikomi/Haelie West [Unexpected Angel Leader]
    Shelibertine - Unexpacted Angel Uta/Celeste Muse [Unexpected Angel Rookie]
    ShudoRanmaru - Fluffy [Obligatory Cute Pet Creature Thing]
    Tsuki - assitance in production, extras (when needed)

Males

Dymatrex - Black Angel Loveless [Obligatory Unsure Follower]
    Edwyn - Dr. Otakebi Kunou (aka Dr. Ota-Ku) [The Obligatory Mad Scientist]
    Klaymen - Black Angel Lucifer [The Obligatory Annoying Bad Guy with a Superiority Complex]
    Russ - OMEGA Understudy
    Ry-guy - Inspector Zakharov [Obligatory Gruff Russian Policeman], Obligatory Narrator
    SandsO - Inspector Todd [That Guy Who Goes And Gets Coffee For The Other Inspectors]
    SinnerChrono - Black Angel Ruthless [Obligatory Bad Guy Who Makes You Wonder What His Sexual Orientation Is]
    Staledogg - Black Angel Heartless [The Obligatory Sexy Bad Guy]
    Tolmek - Lt. Craig Nichols (aka Lt. Dumbass) [The Obligatory Policeman]
    Last edited by Lilium; 08-25-2008 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Added newest cast members
    ~ Cast In ~
    Calista (Angel X) | Anthy/Teacher (SKU) | Mary Jane (Spiderman Bubble Bodies)| Bishop Laura (Trinity Blood Radio Play) | Chewy (Soul Basket!)

~ Previously Produced ~

~ Completed ~
    .hack//PROMISE || Your Rain || Black Lily Defined New! Naraku no Hana c/w Tobira no Mukou e! || Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM ep 1

~ Currently Casting ~
    SM149 Fandub is CANCELLED due anime's impending decline, in order to not perpetuate this cycle (plus, Premier won't work on my computer : )
    [/center][/size]

3. #3 Re: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM Auditions Open | 2 F, 4 M, 2 other | DL 11/12/07 
    Come on guys. XD Deadline is next week!
    ~ Cast In ~

~ Previously Produced ~

~ Completed ~

~ Currently Casting ~
    [/center][/size]

4. #4 Re: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM Auditions Open | 2 F, 4 M, 2 other | DL 11/12/07 
    Sent you a PM witha question, will send auditions soon ^^

EDIT: sent
    Last edited by Sinner_Chrono; 11-07-2007 at 03:15 AM.
    My current Projects
    Lilium's "Unexpected Angel Force: Seraphim!" as Black Angel Ruthless
    Lines Finished (Awaiting completion)
    Jun from Rozen Maiden
    Completed Projects
    Taru Cha's "C l o v e r" Teaser as Lan/Ran

5. #5 Re: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM Auditions Open | 2 F, 4 M, 2 other | DL 11/12/07 
    Received auditions from shelibertine and Sinner_Chrono
    ~ Cast In ~

~ Previously Produced ~

~ Completed ~

~ Currently Casting ~
    [/center][/size]

6. #6 Re: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM Auditions Open | 2 F, 4 M, 2 other | DL 11/12/07 
    Please audition guys, I want to see this happen ><

*likes magical girls XD*
    My current Projects
    Lilium's "Unexpected Angel Force: Seraphim!" as Black Angel Ruthless
    Lines Finished (Awaiting completion)
    Jun from Rozen Maiden
    Completed Projects
    Taru Cha's "C l o v e r" Teaser as Lan/Ran

7. #7 Re: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM Auditions Open | 2 F, 4 M, 2 other | DL 11/12/07 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner_Chrono View Post
    Please audition guys, I want to see this happen ><

*likes magical girls XD*
    Who doesn't?!?!?!? :,D
    ~ Cast In ~

~ Previously Produced ~

~ Completed ~

~ Currently Casting ~
    [/center][/size]

8. #8 Re: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM | 2F, 4M, 2other | DL 11/12/07 | Comedy/Drama 
    I will be sending in auditions Friday night. ^^

ビッグバン
    は最高です!빅뱅이 최고입니다!

Neptunia :: Kannagi :: Rozen Maiden
    :: Fragile Dreams
    For other roles I was cast in proceed to -- <>Youtube<>

9. #9 Re: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM | 2F, 4M, 2other | DL 11/12/07 | Comedy/Drama 
    This looks awesome! Really interesting project! =]

Sent in my lines/songs for Celeste! ^^ Please critique!
    Recently Cast In: | | | |

Demo Reel. | Resumé. | Soundclick stuff. || * 1M OPEN & 3F SOON ^*
    [ the official place-putter <3 ]

10. #10 Re: Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM | 2F, 4M, 2other | DL 11/12/07 | Comedy/Drama 
    It's not about post count. geist_seig's Avatar
    Obligatory audition sent.

Website (Now under updates)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast