The first movie is currently under construction, and I thought it might be fun to include the rest of the VAA in the production of it. Though, it will be a while before the movie actually begins productivity, I thought I'd start this right now, so everyone would get an equal opportunity to participate.
Basically, there is 1 character that I did not create, specifically for the movie. That's where you come in. Whoever makes the best character design, will have their character featured in Crimson Wind the Movie: The Princess of Kaizaruu Island
. PLEASE don't cause drama if you don't win... It's going to be a hard decision no matter what, but I really don't want drama to ruin the fun of this contest.
Crimson Wind (the series) Episode 2 auditions are being held here
- Character names must be Japanese, since the story is set in Japan.
- Characters do NOT need a last name, only if you'd like them to.
- Characters will not be evil, they will be on the good guys' side.
- You may only enter 1 character into the contest, to make it easier on me.
- Do NOT enter characters in a reply to this thread.
--->The winning character outline will be posted here.
- Send your entry to email@example.com
- I won't hender your creativity, so have fun with it!
The deadline is on October 31, 2007.
All characters must be entered using this character outline.
Species: Demon/Human/Whatever else you can think of.
Hair: Hair COLOR.
Style: Hair STYLE.
Skin: Skin Tone.
Eyes: Eye COLOR.
Weapon(s): Hand to hand combat is a default, sorry.
Anything else I need to know? What's his/her past like? Is he/she troubled? How did his/her family die? What is his/her connection to the Princess of Kaizaruu Island? And whatever else you can think of, that I need to know.
Would you like to voice him/her, if he/she wins? Yes/No
Next, you need to attach a recording to the email with you as the character. What you say is up to you, but it needs to be something that your character WOULD say. Or you can shout one of his/her special attacks, or just explain his/her life story.
---Only if you WANT to voice him/her.