Thread: Mafia Ideas and Reservations Thread

Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224
Results 2,231 to 2,237 of 2237
  1. #2231 Re: Mafia Ideas and Reservations Thread 
    Name:Deus Ex Cyber Ninja
    Players:1-1000
    Plot:Out of 1000 of the cyberpunk underworld's greatest and most feared assassins,only one will rise from the mountain of corpses and shall be then become the most coveted title of The One.(A bit lame I know but I'm a bit tired right now.)

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!!

2. #2232 Re: Mafia Ideas and Reservations Thread 
    I'm a male tsundere...that explains so much Capo Mezzoforte's Avatar
    Venus Tower-no one is going to get this Reference
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by osparrow View Post
    Name: Choose Your Role Mafia (with a twist)
    Number of Players: Any
    Plot: Just a normal day in Normal Town, but what's this? A bloody brutal murder? And on top of that, a new group of people moved in! Whatever shall the Normal Citizens of Normal Town do!?

Since this is an improv mafia, it's ready to go! ((You guys will like it. Promise))

sounds cool, may I join?
    **Important Notice: I have a a speech problem since I was a kid; I can't pronounce the letter "R" normally, and It sounds like a "w". If I am a VA for a project, look more at the quality of my voice, rather than my articulation.**

Characters I'm voicing or character demos:
    *Aquarius; Loke/Loki; Laxus from Fairy Tail
    *Princess T.M. Celestia; from My Little Pony...I'm no brony, I just like the show.

I've been on hold, in terms of VA work, for awhile now.
    I am currently doing script work, and planning on doing some VA work later on.

3. #2233 Re: Mafia Ideas and Reservations Thread 
    Name: Assassin Party
    Players:1-10
    Plot: A party has been formed, but an assassin is in the rooms with all of you. Find out who it is before he or she kills you. Be quick about it, or else you die. Mwahahahahahaha!

Oblivion Based tale....Assassins Guild

4. #2234 Re: Mafia Ideas and Reservations Thread 
    Lord Larsa Ferrinas Solidor~ osparrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TehPoptartKid View Post
    Name: Assassin Party
    Players:1-10
    Plot: A party has been formed, but an assassin is in the rooms with all of you. Find out who it is before he or she kills you. Be quick about it, or else you die. Mwahahahahahaha!

Oblivion Based tale....Assassins Guild
    Fucking YES. YES. YESSSSS. <3

Also, I'm too lazy to copy paste the one I wrote a billion months ago, but I'm still down for the CYOR Mafia game (WITH A TWEEEST). If people are interested/we can revive mafia. It will be a glorious day.
    Ugh~ He just doesn't care // Make my hell of a week better please~ // FRESH OFF THE PRESS~ // ~Birthmarks and rants~ Totally Sparrow style! //

Unofficial fangirl of:
    LionFayt, OOCanada, Shintarou Inuzaka, Williamdorf, RubedoKukai, itzeggplant, Koivo, Mirielle, LightofHope18, Keruri, Mippa, and Lenne

Haha. I tested my website creation skills and HTML. This is the product of what I created. Go join. HERE~!

5. #2235 Re: Mafia Ideas and Reservations Thread 

6. #2236 Re: Mafia Ideas and Reservations Thread 
    Lower your shields,and lay down your arms. You shall be indoctrinated.

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!!

7. #2237 Re: Mafia Ideas and Reservations Thread 
    Mafiian's and Masons
    Players: 9
    Description: 2 mafia players, 2 masons, and 5 town players.
    Mafia players may talk together and Mason players may talk together through the day.
    Mafia may make a kill at any point in the day, though they must target a Mason, or they will commit suicide. If they do target a mason, the day will end and a new day will start. Normal mafia rules apply.

It's my favorite method.

Following my heart always gets me hurt. Even when I realize that I still blame myself. It's not my fault anymore. It's the world I've trusted for all these years.
    Voice Demo Reel