Thread: Angel X :: Episode 1 out of 15

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. #31 Re: Angel X :: Episode 1 out of 15 
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamman View Post
    Oh oh oh! Make one of a ShadowfoxXAsuka with them like... Making out or something or something they wouldn't do unless E-chan thinks it should happen.
    Well, I...guess? XDDDD I dunno. It'd be funny. And guys, please direct all of the art discussion in the topic Suzaku made in the Art forums please. :3
    ( This is 1stdraft Studios' Website; please take a look around!)

(Recently cast as: Tsubaki Yayoi :: Continuum Shift Jin + Tsubaki Arcade Endings)

2. #32 Re: Angel X :: Episode 1 out of 15 
    I'm still listening to the first scene as of yet, but so far, I really like this! The quality is great; this was excellently put together. Kudos to all involved.

Heh, Jing needs to break some pots and boxes in a certain room with a certain guard, and then his rupee troubles would be over. XD

3. #33 Re: Angel X :: Episode 1 out of 15 
    Thanks! ^^ I'm happy you like it so far, and I hope you like the rest of it. =D
    ( This is 1stdraft Studios' Website; please take a look around!)

(Recently cast as: Tsubaki Yayoi :: Continuum Shift Jin + Tsubaki Arcade Endings)

4. #34 Re: Angel X :: Episode 1 out of 15 
    See Emma? I got us more listeners. Thanks Pyr

5. #35 Re: Angel X :: Episode 1 out of 15 
    4 years later and I'm like "Who are you people?!" Lilium's Avatar
    People really need to listen to this ;-; It's really good. Honest. I wouldn't lie to ya or nothin'.
    ~ Cast In ~
    Calista (Angel X) | Anthy/Teacher (SKU) | Mary Jane (Spiderman Bubble Bodies)| Bishop Laura (Trinity Blood Radio Play) | Chewy (Soul Basket!)

~ Previously Produced ~
    Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM || Black Lily Defined (Cover Group)

~ Completed ~
    .hack//PROMISE || Your Rain || Black Lily Defined New! Naraku no Hana c/w Tobira no Mukou e! || Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM ep 1

~ Currently Casting ~
    SM149 Fandub is CANCELLED due anime's impending decline, in order to not perpetuate this cycle (plus, Premier won't work on my computer : )
    [/center][/size]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234