Now we also need voices for Manager Banks, a man and a referee. So, I'm extending deadline of auditions once again!
Name: Manager Banks
Voice type: Somewhat aged but sometimes hyper.
Accent: Standard American Accent
Status: Moderate Amount of Lines
Character description: He is a man living in a business building telling Kid, a young adult spy what to do pretty much... =P
Audition Line 1. - (Whining) I’ll do it later. (Teasing) So about the party... is it over already? Remember to eat well at the luxurious ball!
Audition Line 2. - (Ecstatic) Congratulations on your new discovery!
Audition Line 3. - (Alarmed) Kid! Something strange is happening to the Tree of Genesis! The energy flow is rather chaotic!
Audition Line 4. - (Worried) It looks like its nutrition circulation system is damaged. If the circulation continues to be halted... the tree might collapse!
Voice type: He speaks with a very elegent and frilly voice.
Accent: I know it sounds stereotyped but British!
Status: A few lines.
Character description: He's a man that Jesse gets a crush on than he gets thrown around the room. XD
Audition Line - (Casual/friendly) You dance pretty well.
Voice type: Standard referee/narrator voice from the Pokémon series!
Accent: Standard American accent.
Character description: He watches the battles and announces the winners.
Audition Line - (Announcing) AND OUR WINNER, ASH KETCHUM FROM PALLET TOWN!
Alright, I've decided to just list the Pokémon I need and have you folks be a little creative with it. What you do is basically do the Pokémon voice in a variety of ways... I know that as a Director, I'm not supposed to allow you to be creative... I'm just here to tell you what to do... >D But... under the circumstances... Pokémon don't have too much to say... just a variety of ways to say it... so be creative and have fun!
They are in alphabetical order and I don't expect you to sound dead-on like the Pokémon. It's up to you to be creative. If you sound nothing like the Pokémon but your voice still suits, I will consider you for the role. Anyways, start auditioning!
- All files must be in MP3 format and labelled as username_character.
- Please zip your files even if you're auditioning for only one character. Label it as username_PokémonFandub_Audition(s).
- Do NOT send them to the e-mail in my profile! It MUST be sent to email@example.com.
- Please title your e-mail "Pokémon Fandub Audition(s)".
- Please specify who you are on the VAA in the body of the e-mail.
- Pops, clicks and background noise WILL count against you. Please send me clean files. This is my first fandub and I want it to be nice and clear!
DEADLINE: Sunday Febuary 25th 2007
List of Received Auditions: