Thread: Silent Hill - Your Rain, and Cowboy Bebop - Real Folk Blues - A Capella

1. #1 Silent Hill - Your Rain, and Cowboy Bebop - Real Folk Blues - A Capella 
    4 years later and I'm like "Who are you people?!" Lilium's Avatar
    Here is my musicless Your Rain. It may skip or pop a bit - the mic is nearly busted O.o This is just as attempt. I think I'm improving and finally am learning to sing out instead of just through my nose.

Probably the best out of the three.

Right Click - Save As A HUGE thank-you to Suley for hosting this for me This has been very much cleaned up, but some of the timing is funny.

------

REAL FOLK BLUES

To point out:

Yes, it's a bit fast. Yes, it's a bit off key in places. This was really pretty much just for fun to try to keep my voice warmed up since I have been singing more. I wish I could sing louder at my apartment, but we have a noise ordinance in effect ALL THE TIME so I can't sing to my full potential here. I make up for it by singing Bring Me To Life at karaoke bar for drunk people XD

So, here it is.

Real Folk Blues A Capella

All are in MP3
    Last edited by Lilium; 10-11-2007 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Added new Your Rain link and corrected some info
    ~ Cast In ~
    Calista (Angel X) | Anthy/Teacher (SKU) | Mary Jane (Spiderman Bubble Bodies)| Bishop Laura (Trinity Blood Radio Play) | Chewy (Soul Basket!)

~ Previously Produced ~
    Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM || Black Lily Defined (Cover Group)

~ Completed ~
    .hack//PROMISE || Your Rain || Black Lily Defined New! Naraku no Hana c/w Tobira no Mukou e! || Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM ep 1

~ Currently Casting ~
    SM149 Fandub is CANCELLED due anime's impending decline, in order to not perpetuate this cycle (plus, Premier won't work on my computer : )
    [/center][/size]

2. #2 Re: Otome no PORISHII, Your Rain, and SeraMyu clips - A Capella 
    Blog Entries
    Otome no Porishi -First off,your voice is really pretty and lovely to listen to. I think you did really well with this song. Since I have never heard this song before until you sung this I really can't say much against this song. But I think you did a lovely job with sing this song!

Your Rain -YESSS!!! Another Silent Hill fan!! I <3 you for doing this song!
    Major props to you for doing this song. I've noticed that in certain parts of this song you seemed to jump from different pitches from High to low. I think if you had some music in the background to support your voice with this song you would've done super stellar sweetie.^^
    I think you have a very powerful and effective voice for this song!

SeraMyu Mix-Very catchy tune.^^
    Again,you have a lovely and powerful voice to pull these kind of songs off.Very nice!

Keep up the great work!
    http://www.daniellemcraevo.com/ Thanks a bunch for the Sig, Instraclassic!:3

3. #3 Re: Otome no PORISHII, Your Rain, and SeraMyu clips - A Capella 
    Blog Entries
    You have a very nice jpop voice. *is jealous* >:p

4. #4 Re: Otome no PORISHII, Your Rain, and SeraMyu clips - A Capella 
    Quote Originally Posted by fairuza
    Otome no Porishi -First off,your voice is really pretty and lovely to listen to. I think you did really well with this song. Since I have never heard this song before until you sung this I really can't say much against this song. But I think you did a lovely job with sing this song!

Your Rain -YESSS!!! Another Silent Hill fan!! I <3 you for doing this song!
    Major props to you for doing this song. I've noticed that in certain parts of this song you seemed to jump from different pitches from High to low. I think if you had some music in the background to support your voice with this song you would've done super stellar sweetie.^^
    I think you have a very powerful and effective voice for this song!

SeraMyu Mix-Very catchy tune.^^
    Again,you have a lovely and powerful voice to pull these kind of songs off.Very nice!

Keep up the great work!
    Oh, I ADORE SIlent Hill. I tried to do "Room of Angel" but my voice was too cut out from screaming the SeraMyu stuff to really do it justice >D

I notice the pitch changes too. I'm trying to work those out. Another issue is, when that happens, it's usually because I went back and re-recorded a part of it - and then when I go to re-sing that portion, I completely change pitch somehow O.o

Thank you for your critique. =3

Also, you can get Otome no PORISHII at sailormusic.net. It'd be in .ogg format and with the Sailormoon R music stuffies. Somewhere. Maybe. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal Alchemist
    You have a very nice jpop voice. *is jealous* >:p
    Thanks! *blush* I'm working on it lol
    ~ Cast In ~
    Calista (Angel X) | Anthy/Teacher (SKU) | Mary Jane (Spiderman Bubble Bodies)| Bishop Laura (Trinity Blood Radio Play) | Chewy (Soul Basket!)

~ Previously Produced ~

~ Completed ~
    .hack//PROMISE || Your Rain || Black Lily Defined New! Naraku no Hana c/w Tobira no Mukou e! || Unexpected Angel Force: SERAPHIM ep 1

~ Currently Casting ~
    SM149 Fandub is CANCELLED due anime's impending decline, in order to not perpetuate this cycle (plus, Premier won't work on my computer : )
    [/center][/size]

5. #5 Re: Otome no PORISHII, Your Rain, and SeraMyu clips - A Capella 
    *nails up a sign reading "Critiques Needed and Loved"*
    ~ Cast In ~

~ Previously Produced ~

~ Completed ~

~ Currently Casting ~
    [/center][/size]

6. #6 Re: Otome no PORISHII, Your Rain, and SeraMyu clips - A Capella 
    Otome no PORISHII- good sounding voice for the part. You sounded a tad out of breath though it's possible it's just me.

Your Rain-Wow, I'm impressed. You do have a rocker voice. It's one of my favorite songs...okay I was obsessed with that song over the summer. Very ,well done. I have to say I heard Otome no PORISHII and I liked it, but you seem to have this song I don't know how to put it, but *applause*

Seramyu- First off I've never seen Seramyu, so...*shrug* secondly you sounded very strained.

Overall, hey I can't sing too well so props to you
    Sailor Moon, the way Naoko Takeuchi intended!!!! Join the project!!! Sorry to everyone that auditioned. The Fandub is Still on as of 9/6/07 ^_^ Sorry guys computer crashed before, it won't happen again I got a backup computer now

7. #7 Re: Otome no PORISHII, Your Rain, and SeraMyu clips - A Capella 
    Since I was listening to these for an audition, and after I heard Otome no Policy I knew where I wanted you, that was the only one I listened to. however, it's an ending theme, not an image song ^_~

8. #8 Re: Otome no PORISHII, Your Rain, and SeraMyu clips - A Capella 
    Quote Originally Posted by nekohimenaoko View Post
    Since I was listening to these for an audition, and after I heard Otome no Policy I knew where I wanted you, that was the only one I listened to. however, it's an ending theme, not an image song ^_~
    I figured I'd had that wrong. I think I got it wrong cuz it was listed incorrectly as a character song on a site a loooong time ago. Thank you for the clarification.
    ~ Cast In ~

~ Previously Produced ~

~ Completed ~

~ Currently Casting ~
    [/center][/size]

9. #9 Re: Otome no PORISHII, Your Rain, and SeraMyu clips - A Capella 
    Quote Originally Posted by Breena Bloodmoon View Post
    Otome no PORISHII- good sounding voice for the part. You sounded a tad out of breath though it's possible it's just me.

Your Rain-Wow, I'm impressed. You do have a rocker voice. It's one of my favorite songs...okay I was obsessed with that song over the summer. Very ,well done. I have to say I heard Otome no PORISHII and I liked it, but you seem to have this song I don't know how to put it, but *applause*

Seramyu- First off I've never seen Seramyu, so...*shrug* secondly you sounded very strained.

Overall, hey I can't sing too well so props to you

Thank you And yes, I'm VERY strained in the Seramyu medly cuz I was doing it just to see how far I coudl push my voice That's what happens when I'm hoem alone in my parent's house where I can be as LOUD AS I WANT >D

But thank you all around
    ~ Cast In ~

~ Previously Produced ~

~ Completed ~

~ Currently Casting ~
    [/center][/size]

10. #10 Re: Otome no PORISHII, Your Rain, and Real Folk Blues - A Capella 
    I added Real Folk Blues to this and then never bumped it O.o
    ~ Cast In ~

~ Previously Produced ~

~ Completed ~

~ Currently Casting ~
    [/center][/size]