lightofhope18

Summer Progress

Rate this Entry

May wasn't as productive as I had hoped it would be, though I did get some mixing done! Honestly, I am still waiting on lines from people and it's getting to the point where I am debating whether or not to just drop the project. Anyway, here is what I'll be working on this summer.

:: CURRENT ::

• Armed Librarians: The Book of Bantorra :: I have all lines and I'm in the midst of mixing it. There might be a couple of redoes, but this project with be definitely complete soon.
  • Bungaku Shoujo PV :: I've received all the lines, except for one jellyfish. Plus I have the OST for it now. This will be one of my main focuses on mixing.
  • CANAAN :: I've been torn between dropping this project and continuing it. But since I have most of the lines from my cast and Ayame's song, I will at least do the Fight clip as well as the Taxi Driver clip. Any others will be dropped since two cast members (who are prominent roles in the following clips) are no longer voice acting.
  • D.N. Angel :: Fayt and I need to do our lines.
  • Nyankoi :: Still missing lines and mixing. I'm send one more reminder and then probably recast.
  • Soul Calibur IV :: I plan to send another reminder because I've had the last few clips mixed for months now and it's getting to the point of being ridiculous.

:: FUTURE ::
  • Hokuouki :: Yeah... This might get done.
  • Kimi ni Todoke, Pandora Hearts, and Phantom :: As much as I love these shows, I've lost interest in doing clips so I will be dropping these projects for now. Plus some of my ideal cast members have disappeared from the VAA, but knowing me I will probably revive this projects in a couple of months or something.
  • Sankarea :: Boy meets girl. Girl falls in love with boy. Boy is in love with zombies. Obsessive father (of the girl) threatens to never let her see boy again. Girl tries to defy father, but dies in the process. Girl becomes zombie and boy's dream of a zombie girlfriend comes true. Well, that's my summary of it and it's a pretty amusing manga. I'm still scouting for a couple more characters, so if anyone is interesting in voicing some overly dramatic characters in a bad zombie movie with super cheesy dialogue, let me know. Or a random zombie girl. It's my fun project of the summer!
Categories
Progress

Comments