Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. [APS] 2014, Shattered Heaven Episode 2 and Holiday special released

Happy New Year!

You can catch up on everything from this series here http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?84040-APS-Shattered-Heaven-Episode-2-Released-(12-31)

In the past week, 2 new episodes have been released. First, a holiday Christmas short and then the second episode released today.
    Minisode 1 "Christmas"

Disclaimer- This is not a fully animated short. It's more like a visual novel/animatic/motion ...

Updated 01-01-2014 at 08:57 PM by Adam

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. [APS] August Update Shattered Heaven Episode 1 Released 8/14

EP1-Promo1-small.jpg

I'm very happy to say the first episode of the new series of Shattered Heaven was released this past week. I've been truly blessed to see such acceptance and enjoyment of this. Being featured on Newgrounds for the past 2 days was unexpected and really was a great way to end a 6 month production time on this first episode. During those 6 months I came up with a more comfortable process for animating and that should cut down the production time for future ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. [APS] New Original Animated trailer and ending, plus potential roles - send demos

It's been a rather busy weekend for me. Still finishing up the first episode and working on the 2nd novel. But I was still happy to get out two videos for the series.

The majority of the main cast is already set, but I may be looking for other voice actors to fill some incidental roles here and there. I haven't decided if I'm going to put up an ...

Updated 05-30-2013 at 03:08 PM by Adam

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. [APS] Shattered Heaven Episode 0 "Prologue" Released

The prologue to the web series can be seen here http://voiceactingalliance.com/board...02#post1260402

Started working on Episode 1's animation this week as well. With a hopeful release for that maybe in April.

This is the reboot of the original animated ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Original Animated Web Series - First Episode, Need 2 Females

I'm rebooting the animated series of my novel, Shattered Heaven. This will follow the novel from the beginning, unlike the first series which just threw people into the middle of everything with no starting point.

I just need 2 females for the first episode and I'll be putting up audition threads whenever there's some characters that need voices. I'm already half way done with the pilot, episode '0', which is basically just an animated version of the book's prologue. That should be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast